By Grindyloo - 05/05/2012 10:06

Today, my turtle, who had a little portion of the garden all to herself, died. My 5-year-old nephew wanted to "be like Mario" by jumping on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 407
You deserved it 2 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be like a flower and chuck fire at her

Actually, it didn't die. It escaped in time and left another turtle in its place, for it was a ninja. And a mutant. And a teenager.

Comments

1R1X0X0 10

Lol once more I can say that I hate little children. (:

bingababe 16

Not all little kids are like this psycho.

Oh ya chase him with a flamethrower, and then ask him if he likes mario

YDI for not having a normal pet, like a dog, mario never jumped on dogs

According to your logic, video games are supposed to tell us how to run our lives and make our own decisions. Should I go shoot up a Russian airport and blame America? Rob stores, steal cars, and kill people? How about enslaving animals to do my bidding, fight other animal trainers, and be an 'animal' master?

Vegeto30294 19

Is it bad that I knew all of those references in mere seconds?

KingCeltic77 18

Funny, my aunts old neughbors have a turtle and a place in the yard by itself. Sorry about your turtle though.

Is that how it died or did he jump on it after it was already dead?

To everyone saying this kid will turn out to be a serial killer: Kids that kill animals on purpose because they get a kick out of seeing someone/something suffer are the ones that turn out murderers. This one probably didn't think he would actually kill it. It was an accident, he thought it was a game. I know plenty of 5 year olds (my mom is a kindergarten teacher) and I wouldn't be surprised if something similar like this happened with some of them. Lighten up, everyone. It's just a turtle.

fogrunner 13

The turtle was important to herself and to her owner. Do you have empathy issues?

fireflygirl13 0

Actually you are wrong Lola, sorry, and it's just a turtle? How would you like someone to kill your cat or dog or a family member and go "oh well, i didn't know them, who cares? It was just this persons mom/dad/brother/sister/pet or loved one, doesn't bother me.." kids who kill animals need to be put in the mental home, serial killers in the making, this is how it always starts.

At least your nephew has good taste in games.