By Anonymous - 23/08/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, my son hit my husband's shop-vac while pulling into the garage too fast. He was grounded for 3 days. Later, while trying to demonstrate how to park safely, I hit my husband in his happy sacks with the mirror. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 909
You deserved it 39 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

conan6 0

YDI for using the phrase "happy sacks"

letitbe56 0

YDI for grounding your son for something that could have happened to anybody.

Comments

333reds333 0

happy sacks??? i think i speak for everyone when i say WTF?????

Surely if your son is old enough to drive, he's too old to 'ground' when he does bad shit? o.O

If my 16 year old broke something expensive, even if it was an accident, he'd at least get some sort of punishment. I probably wouldn't ground him though, I'd make him pay for a new one. You break it, you buy it.

I'm 17 in two weeks and my parents STILL ground me when I do something that they deem wrong or w/e. Grounding ends when you move out, nuff said x.x

Hich17 0

#66 - exactly what I was thinking. If you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to get a job, and thus old enough to (at least partially) pay for whatever you broke. Also - young enough to ground until you move out? Dream the hell on.

Yeah, I'm not sure I get this. How did you just hit his "happy sacks?" Were they dangling out and away from his body?

Maybe you should have taught your son the proper way to park BEFORE you let him drive. It doesn't seem fair to the kid.

absolutesukka 0

YDI for calling them happy sacks like wtf?

wow happy sacks,as many of the other peoples FMLs may describe this is not a very clean site word wise, you dont need to go so low(no pun intended)

YDI, just say balls... and I hope you didn't want any more kids!

You deserve it for not having the balls to just say balls over the internet. What, are you afraid your parents might read it and ground you?

If 'happy sacks' means what I think it does then that takes some skill... I don't think the rest of us could manage that if we tried!