By Anonymous - 23/08/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, my son hit my husband's shop-vac while pulling into the garage too fast. He was grounded for 3 days. Later, while trying to demonstrate how to park safely, I hit my husband in his happy sacks with the mirror. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 907
You deserved it 39 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

conan6 0

YDI for using the phrase "happy sacks"

letitbe56 0

YDI for grounding your son for something that could have happened to anybody.

Comments

i_is_a_tr00l 0

You hit his toys? Happy Sacks are little balls you kick around. That doesn't sound so bad :D

letitbe56 0

You're thinking of Hacky Sacks.

gorguz14evar 0

I rofl'd at these two comments.

I rofl'd at all 3! Eat it, bitch. :P

TheCashMan88 0

Happy sacs? You are married and have a kid old enough to drive, and you can't even say testicles, or scrotum, or even balls? Jesus ****, what is so embarassing about saying parts of the anatomy?

My mother still says "dinger-donger" instead of penis. She's 53.

adelaide_evening 0

That seems like it would make talking dirty very hard (not that anyone wants to think of their mother talking dirty...) "Oh, baby, I want your dinger-donger in me!"

she may say that infront of you.. my mom does that too... uses other childish words for parts of the anatomy in front of me... and im 21.. but im sure infront of friends and her siblings and shit she says more adult terms... the problem with this woman is that even infront of people her own age or older she is not comfortable with sex or sexuality enough to talk like an adult when referencing male anatomy.

#5, ur an ftard 4 not knowing what a shop-vac is

TheCashMan88 0

I think it's funny she is calling somebody an f-tard, yet she can't even spell, "you're" correctly. Hypocrisy, anybody?

LadyKaya 0

haha, agreed. Finding mean girl shit is a bigger FML than the OP's.

That is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. I appreciate your humor. I don't think it's about saying the name. I think it's about the humor surrounding the whole incident. So everybody lay off.

pulkpull713 0

wtf. how tall is your husband?

Marcus86 0

well that will teach him to stand in front of a moving vehicle.

doubleAbattery 0

Hee hee hee, happy sacks. I've never heard that one before! Which is saying something because in my house there are A LOT of synonyms for testicals!

So when you guys are *******, do you call his dick Mr. Snake? Do you beckon him to insert it by making it weave around and telling him to fly into the tunnel?

I'd say F your husband's life... his 'shop vac' gets hit with his car, 3 days later his sack?