By Stephie2009 - 30/10/2010 06:33 - United States

Today, my mother got remarried. I am now officially older than my step-father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 693
You deserved it 3 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spikey818 9

it's like you have a little brother.

What's with all the people saying they love cougars? Those are dangerous creatures!!

Comments

TryptamineDreame 0

Let your mother be happy, jeez, age doesn't matter when it is two adults in love, worry about yourself and not the age of your moms' spouse.

tmmundy 17

I totally agree #63...if it was the other way around; female younger and male older, it wldnt be such a big deal!!! she needs to get over it. if he makes her mom happy, then let her be happy. obviously her ex-hubby didn't or they wld still be together!!!!

i would never let my mom do that. What's up with older people wanting to grab young people??? that's sick

it's cause the older people can't get older or the same age couple so they go for the unmature little ones

haha fyl just get him in the sack and tell your mom he cheated on her with you

I wonder what people would be saying if it was a father marrying a younger woman... Since we're dealing with an older woman marrying a younger man, I will say that as long as the two of them are happy, I don't see the problem.

Why should it matter which way around it is?

It's just the way I see it people are more accepting of an older man dating/marrying a younger woman, so when an older woman does the same thing people go crazy. As for the second sentence, I didn't mean it like, "Oh yeah, she's dating a younger man, more power to her," just in general as long as they're happy and the guy is of legal age, then who cares?

Actually, it was the first sentence I read with the wrong emphasis, either way though, it doesn't matter. I think we agree on that.

caliento30 0

I would say the same that age shouldn't matter... but in this case that's just wrong, parents should be older even if it is a stepfather and/or stepmother.

well, make him cheat on ur mom with u. then ur mom will find out and be pissed at both of u. but shell forgive u, ur her daughter, and kick him to the curb

Go up to him and say "I was there first" and point to your mother.

Awkward... But you never said how much older you are. It could be just a few months or a year. But still pretty weird considering there is a, give or take, 20 year age gap

mexipunker 0

He just want a 3way with you and your mom. Dear penthouse....