By mykodu - 02/10/2014 20:29 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my little sister had her second son. She is 31 and she named her sons after her favorite television characters, Sam and Dean Winchester. She has made it her life goal to make sure her husband never finds out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 313
You deserved it 4 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Sam and Dean are actually good names and I'm not sure how is it even possible for her husband not to find out the names of his own children.

I think that it's just that he doesn't find out where she got the names from, well at least that's what I thought

Vball6 19

shes means to not find out that the names are from a show.

Someone drank an extra bottle of derp-da-derp today.

hs43 6

I don't even understand how this is an fml. This is great.

Well, I plan to call my future son "Ichabod Crane"! Shhhhhh In other words-- I'm sure that her life's goal will be short lived unless she has a husband that's totally clueless and not involved in knowing his wife's interests.

great name! I would love if I could have twins and call them Jenna and Abby haha

#106 you mean you wanna name your kids after **** stars? I feel sorry for them already, and for your future wife/husband.

my fiance wants to name our son Logan Xavier.... I had to talk him out of naming our daughter rouge..... Our dogs name is gambit... smh he's a nerd all future children btw

This coming from another nerd, I would have agreed with those names :P

I have two friends who named their son Xavier. The husband is trying to convince his wife to name their next boy (if they have one) Logan. lol She's not falling for it though. I think it would be awesome.

why is this an FML ? The names are fine for 2 boys and no one has to know. I don't see the problem.

when I was 13 I promised my self I would name my future son Justin bc I was obsessed with JB :/

While your reasoning sucks, Justin is a perfectly acceptable name. ...although I've never met a Justin who wasn't a complete douchenozzle who deserved to be thumped hard in the forehead.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#75 My cousin's name is Justin and he's super nice but he's the only Justin I've met who isn't a jerk. Lol.

That is amazing. I would totally do the same thing. Train them while they're young. I'm sure they'll make fine Hunters.

And here I was facepalming over the report of twin 3-year-old boys being named Sora and Riku.

Those names are facepalm worthy. Sam and Dean, on the other hand, are fine and common boys' names.

if she's lucky they'll end up looking like them too