By mykodu - 02/10/2014 20:29 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my little sister had her second son. She is 31 and she named her sons after her favorite television characters, Sam and Dean Winchester. She has made it her life goal to make sure her husband never finds out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 315
You deserved it 4 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Nothing wrong with the names Sam and Dean

llamarrama01 21

I see nothing wrong with this.

Your sister will be thrilled you put it on FML.

I'm wondering why her husband doesn't know what her favourite TV show is.

haha this is totally something I would do.

Hopefully their lives don't go quite like Sam and Dean's…

llamarrama01 21

Well, maybe if her Dean cares about her Sammy like in the show. But nothing else.

Naming /pets/ after favorite characters I get. (When I was two I named the kitties I got Lucy and Ethel. Ethel lived to be 16 years and 17lbs) But kids? If you're going to be that big of a fangirl/boy/whatever, keep it to the middle names. The world doesn't need any more Pippin Galadriel Moonchild's running around Lower Tadfield.

I don't understand why you think this impacts your life. Where on earth are the characters from anyway? I think it's only a problem if they come from some stupid show like Big Brother (or similar).

#57 I was just wondering the same thing as your first sentence.

My coworker's last name is Winchester and I'm jealous. Id love to do the same. If she has a girl is she going to name her Meg?

I have a friend who knows a woman named Deanna Winchester. And that's her actual married name. I think it's so cool.