By Anonymous - 30/12/2015 15:21 - Canada - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first ever blowjob. It felt like she was skinning my dick alive with her teeth. I had to pretend to finish myself off in the bathroom and tell her it was because I didn't want her to have to swallow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 095
You deserved it 5 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her to be more careful. Laying off with the teeth isn't gonna hurt her feelings. Or at least it shouldn't.

justcommenting19 19

Why didn't you tell her how to do it right? If it's her first ******* too how is she supposed to know how to do it right?

Comments

You really should just tell her the truth. It'll be better for both of you if you do.

GoogieWithers 22

You have to tell her. Otherwise you will have the same bad ******* throughout the entire relationship. Your call...

I mean wouldn't you be smart enough to not use your teeth?

And she might not have realized that she was using teeth. She could've been too caught up in the moment to realize that she was using teeth.

I guess yea, but I mean if it's his first one maybe it would be better without teeth

Do you really not think it could have been her first one too?

the thrilling thought of trusting a sexy mouth with playful teasing teeth on my **** turns me on!

>Some people like teeth... for proof google: **** Biting, Facial and Pussy Daily tumblr

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

you have to be able to communicate with her about this stuff even if it might hurt her feelings. If you aren't honest about something she's doing wrong, she'll think she's doing the right thing and it won't change.

Your relationship is NEVER going to work if you can't talk to her about these kind of things.

schreibergx93 19

Communicate your concern. It's how you'll both get better

hi spooky (sorry looking for one of my friends will delete after I find them)

Her plot to never be expected to give a *******: success.