By Anonymous - 30/12/2015 15:21 - Canada - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first ever blowjob. It felt like she was skinning my dick alive with her teeth. I had to pretend to finish myself off in the bathroom and tell her it was because I didn't want her to have to swallow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 095
You deserved it 5 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her to be more careful. Laying off with the teeth isn't gonna hurt her feelings. Or at least it shouldn't.

justcommenting19 19

Why didn't you tell her how to do it right? If it's her first ******* too how is she supposed to know how to do it right?

Comments

dragoongirl90 34

YDI because you weren't honest. How do you expect to ever have a good relationship if you don't help each other learn?

This is actually YDI in my opinion. Instead of asking her to stop and explaining what you like, you lied about her (lack of) skill. Worse, you did it in a way that will encourage her to perform the same way they next time she gives you one. Despite what **** shows, first-timers don't magically have sex god level skills for sex. It is a learned ability, and that means either learning by trial and error or by following instructions- neither of which you seem to have allowed. So, yeah, YDI for not communicating with your partner.

And you didnt tell her... Why? How do you expect her to learn?

Exactly what I thought. I prefer getting feedback so that I can improve. If I found out my (hypothetical) boyfriend felt this way, I would want him to tell me.

then why don't you instruct her as to what you like? if you were biting her ********, wouldn't you want some pointers so that they can learn?

Wow and why can't you be honest with her???

Good sex is about communication. She is probably just as inexperienced as you are. If something feels good, tell her. If something doesn't feel good, tell her. Same goes for her. Practice makes perfect!