By Anonymous - 30/12/2015 15:21 - Canada - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first ever blowjob. It felt like she was skinning my dick alive with her teeth. I had to pretend to finish myself off in the bathroom and tell her it was because I didn't want her to have to swallow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 095
You deserved it 5 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her to be more careful. Laying off with the teeth isn't gonna hurt her feelings. Or at least it shouldn't.

justcommenting19 19

Why didn't you tell her how to do it right? If it's her first ******* too how is she supposed to know how to do it right?

Comments

be honest and up front, otherwise she'll think that is how it's suppose to be. Always remember to be nice as possible and it'll be fine!

Did it feel like your penis was put in a blender?

MonstreBelle 28

More importantly, will it blend? That is the question. Don't breathe the toxic dick smoke.

you should have told her the truth that it was hurting. I doubt she'd get mad. just advise her to cover her teeth next time.

Communication is key dear... If you aren't willing to talk about it, you aren't mature enough to have it.

katina1236 20

You have to tell her. She won't know it wasn't enjoyable for you if you don't communicate with her. Just be honest it'll help her get better at it and won't hurt you as much

Not mature to talk openly about sex with a partner, not mature enough to have sex...

I've never given one (I'm a straight guy), but from what I understand, keeping your jaw open enough for long enough can get tiring and sore. If it's your first *******, maybe it's her first too, and she doesn't know how it's done. Let her know nicely, say something like "You know what would REALLY drive me wild?!? If you tried..." Oh, and return the favor. That should go without saying.

why didn't you just gently ask her to be gentler? it's OK to talk her through it. now she's gonna feel shit when she realised you just cringed all the way through it and didn't tell her

Not to mention putting it on the Internet... For everyone else to cringe too.