By Anonymous - 30/12/2015 15:21 - Canada - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first ever blowjob. It felt like she was skinning my dick alive with her teeth. I had to pretend to finish myself off in the bathroom and tell her it was because I didn't want her to have to swallow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 095
You deserved it 5 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her to be more careful. Laying off with the teeth isn't gonna hurt her feelings. Or at least it shouldn't.

justcommenting19 19

Why didn't you tell her how to do it right? If it's her first ******* too how is she supposed to know how to do it right?

Comments

arich6210 22

It would hurt my feelings later on and embarrass me to know my boyfriend didn't enjoy the ******** And I think I would be a bit frustrated if he didn't tell me

People who do it the first time almost improve with practice. So don't worry; it will improve and she might be the best ******* giver you've ever known.

I'm going to say YDI! If only your relationship was strong enough to handle communication. Next time say something. Can't get better if you don't.

merryhappy1887 20

If you're going to lie to her you might as well dump her now. Obviously you don't trust her enough to communicate with her.

leogachi 15

@89 Lack of communication doesn't automatically mean lack of trust. Maybe he's worried about her reaction. He still needs to tell her, but you need to stop grasping at straws.

Benderama 8

Just tell her the truth, communication is important if you guys are going to get to learn each others needs in bed

Why is everyone always too scared tell a partner what they like during sex or foreplay?

Because somehow talking about sex has become more socially taboo than actual sex? Because, heavens forbid, that people discuss what they like and dislike during sex or what sex they have had, or the risks they might be taking.

Cue for all the "Communication is key" and other such boring comments. Blah blah blah.

This is completely your fault. You can't expect her to know what works and what doesn't if you lie to her. Good luck.

Communication before during and after sex is important for a healthy sexual relationship. Now if you don't talk about it your young to get teeth every time.

sophie0908 16

I guarantee you that she knows you didn't like it and she probably feels pretty shitty rn. Next time don't give up, just give her pointers. She'll learn. Good luck op