By Anonymous - 30/12/2015 15:21 - Canada - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first ever blowjob. It felt like she was skinning my dick alive with her teeth. I had to pretend to finish myself off in the bathroom and tell her it was because I didn't want her to have to swallow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 095
You deserved it 5 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her to be more careful. Laying off with the teeth isn't gonna hurt her feelings. Or at least it shouldn't.

justcommenting19 19

Why didn't you tell her how to do it right? If it's her first ******* too how is she supposed to know how to do it right?

Comments

Honestly, I put up with a little teeth the first few times, giving positive reinforcement as she got things right. I didn't want to discourage her from getting better. Not everyone takes friendly criticism well.

bad_boyfriend 10

If you don't feel comfortable saying "stop using your teeth, in hurts" to the woman with your dick in her mouth, you aren't mature enough for sex.

I'd recommend making loving suggestions so it doesn't hurt yiu but doesn't hurt her feelings either. so tell her it was good just less teeth please

Girllssss are crazy when they have theor days. u never know.

Telling her in a nice way shouldn't hurt her feelings, my gf does the same thing occasionally and each time it happens I remind her or she can tell from the grimace on my face lol

KayleeFrye 39

It's not a magical skill that every girl automatically knows how to do. A simple, "Sweetie, don't use your teeth," can go a long way. You're obviously too immature for sex if you can't say something like that. You don't have to embarrass her or be mean.

Dustmop 18

All these people saying how the hell is she supposed to know. She should know! My god it doesn't take much to get advice, Look up tips. I learnt not to use my teeth before I even gave my first *******. Sexual things are plastered everywhere over media, Talked about with friends.

BloodyGlass 10

You know, a little communication goes a long way. X)