By Anonymous - 26/12/2010 08:12 - United States

Today, my friend compared my hair color to hers. Also, she braided my hair (two pieces) with hers (one piece). I asked her why and she finally broke down and told me. She has lice and didn't want to be the only one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 817
You deserved it 4 761

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm sure you two are lice guys, but you've both gout a lousey case of internet envy.

AA357 0

I think you guys should just be lice to each other. God, people are so lousey these days. Such ticks.

Come on, we're ITCHING to make more puns!

If she's younger than 10, she's obviously just a twisted little girl. If she's over she's a CRAZY BITCH!!!

I would have KICKED. HER. ASS. so hard the lice would have black eyes >_>

Sharing may be caring. But sharing your head lice, clearly you dont care about the person

Foe, you may be the only one who did. *sigh*

4thizzle20 0

I see too haahah. wer not all idiots on this website

Doc, you have to realize that thair intelligence is nothing compared to yours. They weren't raised to work haird or pay attention long enough to hair what thair teachers had to say.

4thizzle20 0

that was a little too much... i think you killed it. nice try though

0opsie 6

I hope you slapped her. Who knows what else she could do? Offer you the rest of her soda because she has the flu and doesn't want to be the only one. Pierce your ears with a dirty needle because she has AIDS and doesn't want to be the only one. Kick you when you get pregnant because she had a miscarriage and didn't want to be the only one. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still.

This ^^^ OP, that's a "wonderful" friend you've got there. For your own good, remove her from your life or she'll think it's OK what she did to you.

4thizzle20 0

she may not be the only one with lice but I hope you made her the only one with a fist in her face cus that's ******!

At least you can get rid of lice. Just buy a shampoo that is formulated to treat lice and wash your hair with it twice a day.

not that easy. lice costs about $250 to get rid of for just one person because the regular stuff at grocery stores doesn't work. the lice are immune to the grocery store stuff

Yeah but who wants to go to the pharmacist asking for the lice shampoo, spending loads of money and getting weird looks from the pharmacist?

She could also color her hair. I had a friend who used to do that when she'd get lice.

xxxkittykatxxx 0

Dog shampoo and beer works :)

Acousticpixie14 6

Grocery store stuff does too work. So does dog shampoo. And coloring your hair. There's TONS of ways to get rid of lice...it's very cheap and easy.

daytripper82 0

ummm... did your friend get lice often? wth??

Shadow_Phantom 26

What the hell. Your 'friend' sounds like a loony, FYL.