By Anonymous - 26/12/2010 08:12 - United States

Today, my friend compared my hair color to hers. Also, she braided my hair (two pieces) with hers (one piece). I asked her why and she finally broke down and told me. She has lice and didn't want to be the only one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 817
You deserved it 4 761

Same thing different taste

Comments

theonlysweetpea 10

Despite the fact that lice is easily treatable, no one wants to have it. The fact that this bitch gave it to you on purpose is what you need to be concerned about! When I got done putting my foot in her ass, lice would be extinct!

bubblej614 0

I would gave punch her in the face then shove her hair down her flipping throat

Over the counter lice shampoos are fairly effective and cheap. Just buy a few different varieties and a comb. If you do it with confidence they will assume it's for a child/sibling. And send the bill to your friend along with a few very stern words.

raizoriantkist 0

I'm sorry. Having lice SUCKS. I got it in July. Cried for an entire hour. To get rid of it for us, you need a fine tooth comb, preferably a flee comb you get at Wal Mart. You will also need a smagnifying glass(optional), a bowl of water, RID lice shampoo, paper towel and a flashlight. You section off your hair using a alligator clip. Then coat your hair WELL with the lice shampoo. (Get it all threw your hair.) Then, after ten minutes when you're done, (it makes your hair gross, you can put conditioner in it right away.) Then use the flea comb and section off your hair with a new clip. Have someone go threw it and get all the nits and bugs out. (Put it in the water and wipe any nits you don't get off on the paper towel). Do that until you do it over your whole head. Use the nagnifying glass/flashlight for anything that looks questionable. Go threw with the comb every day to check for new things. In seven days you will need to repeat the process just in case. they should be gone after that. By the way: wash pillow cases, clothes, blankets, etcetc. Buy lice spray and spray the car, couches, and your bed. Have fun! They are easy to get rid of if you know how too. :)

shalese 0

daaaamn straight. now das wassup hahah

Hey, give 42 a break. Maybe she doesn't like puns.

I had lice once. it's not that bad. just some itchy scalp, and u have to get over the fact that hundreds of tiny insects are crawling around ur head and sucking ur blood while u try to sleep. but other than that it's easy going

ew I'd call her a nasty bitch then Punch that hoe