By -___- - 14/09/2012 23:06 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, my five-year-old daughter asked me why moms don't swallow clothes, so that their babies won't be born naked. My husband burst into derisive laughter, and has now trained her into responding to the name "Derp-Derp." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 655
You deserved it 3 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missababgaga 19

Remind him that he is the father of your "Derp-Derp"

Comments

ramakanthsj 3

At least she did not ask you to swallow makeup too

After reading all the spousal dumbassness on this site, I will never get married. Thanks, FML.

With that sort of ignorance I'd hope not... Don't reproduce either while you're at it.

NSA"Today, I came home from a long, tiring day at work. It turns out my husband got off early today, so my favorite meal was waiting when I got home. After dinner he gave me anamazing massage to ease the tension from work. This is not an FML." Yeahhh, people don't post that kind of stuff on the site, and if they do, it doesn't get thru. The site is kinda biased towards negative stories for your information.

This would be a good rage comic for Derp Derp to make when she's a teenager ;)

PYLrulz 17

*12 years later* Derpette: Oh god why

BunchieRules 31

I was thinking more along the lines of Troll Physics. "Babies born naked? 1. Swallow clothes. 2. Have baby. 3. ???? 4. Profit!"

I hope rage comics are long dead by the time she's a teenager.

86, I hope those dumb cat pictures with weird captions, such as the one you have as your profile picture, are long sinse dead by then. Rage comics are awesome.

PYLrulz 17

I don't have anything against the cat pics, it's the people that respond to them on Cheezeburger. Makes you wonder how they live their lives

"Derp-derp?" This gives me a wonderful idea. Thanks.

KiddNYC1O 20

Woah, you definitely live on the edge.

If you actually think about, for a 5 year old that doesn't know any better, it makes sense. o.O like I said...for a 5 year old. She's going to be a good problem solver I think.

spedroza 0

That was cute that your daughter thought that. :) hopefully your husband will stop calling her that though.

If mommy swallowed the clothes, mommy has problems

Mocking a five-year-old's intelligence... your husband is a classy guy.

doglover100 28

She's only 5. Her brain hasn't fully developed logic and reasoning. It's a pretty cute comment for a 5 year old. I hope he stops calling her that.

Actually she is pretty developed in those areas if she's figured out that a baby is in mommy's tummy and when you eat food it goes to your tummy. Therefore, swallowing clothes will bring them to the baby. Very smart 5 yr old OP's got