By ohmaigawd - 14/09/2011 16:59 - Argentina

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend proposed by painting his chest with "marry me?" and an arrow going down. The ring was attached to his penis with a string. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 588
You deserved it 6 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

meggieh815 0
FYLDeep 25

No one knows what she said, but it sounded like wa-ba-la-eu-ah-uw.

That sound she makes, is the reason he proposed to begin with.

KiddNYC1O 20

#23- Refer to #8... Freaking thread jackers, I swear... Carry on, though.

LiveLaughFML 10

hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice?

KiddNYC1O 20

What the hell does that even mean? ^

44- When you have an attention span of a small dog, reading that far down is humanly impossible.

KiddNYC1O 20

Well, attention is definitely on your side.

LiveLaughFML 10

#50: that was a reference to the song "Marry You" by Bruno Mars(:

KiddNYC1O 20
ducttapewallet 7

Atleast your boyfriends penis isn't too small to put the ring around it...

Gotta love a girl with a wonderful sense of humor!

thatclown 4

im pretty sure she said no, otherwise she would have put "fiance" in the FML

molly2moon 0

153 - did you not see her comment 2 posts above?

prince122 0

Hmmm when an op posts a comment the comment is yellow.... I did not know this.

Your reply here made this FML sound so much cuter. Ha you don't seem to think "F my life" so much anymore :) Since there have been FMLs sortof similar to this one, do you think maybe he did it to be cute since he knows you read them? Like maybe he read one of those and thought you might recognize the similarity.

Ilikethenamesam 3
laideehawk 6

Lyrics to Bruno Mars song "Marry You".

I53- my dog ha a massive attention Span. She lounges all day when I'm at school.

In a couple of years, if things aren't going well you'll remember that you marry a dick :P

morgan020 0

It is deffinently creative. Hope y'all have a wonderful life together :)

YwTwss 0

Congrats OP, you've got a keeper there.

sillygoth243 0
ky765 0

it sais 0 confirmed out of 0 posted on ur profile, ur a FAKE!!!!

Thumbs up if you tried to say it outloud

if the ring was around his penis, he would have the poster child pencil dick, unless the chick has incredibly fat fingers

kickazz16 15

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
evanedwards85 6

81 ur a ******* ****** for putting that pic for your fml profile....

13FTW 9

#81 when calling one stupid it is often a good idea to spell your words out fully, just an idea though.

kickazz16 15

He's stupid because he can't spell, 'your.' Dumbass.

Actually it should have been 'you're'...

yougotapes 7

Uhm thank you..? I did my hair differently today I guess...

Madiluvsyuh98 2

81 i love how youre in a towell...

It's gonna be one hell of a story for the grandkids

private1111 0

Actually 81's "your" was correct. You're means you are. Doesnt make sense there..

cheeelss24 3

Um well I guess that's one way of being romantic :) lol

RoseIsMe 0

... Munch munch munch chew chew chew. And SWALLOW!! That's probably what was also in the proposal...

indielove 13

That's one hell of a story to tell your family.

Madiluvsyuh98 2
lexi_8588 0

it isnt the op her page thingy says 0 posted out of 0

148- but what we all want to know is.. Did you say yes?

Now when he bitches out and his friends say you've got his nuts in your purse, you can go "Nope, I've got them on a string."

At least it wasn't in public, or at least I'm assuming so

lolololer 8

well its definately original :)

I hope you hung on in there and made it through the proposal

What was the string for? You just have to use your mouth to get it! :D

imcutefml 0

Im gunna do this when im older xD

Iknoweverything 29

If it offends you, you could always try shoving the ring on his junk. (Unless you have freakishly huge fingers, then this probably won't work.) Although you could just say no and tell him he needs to find something more romantic. (I personally prefer the latter)

llamalpaca382 13
BrownSugar_fml 5

Well, to be fair, posting it on FML sends the message that you didn't like it. So these sort of responses are expected. Note that it's written as a conditional, so it only applies "if it offends you." But congratulations on your engagement.

nativepimp 1

Well this is awkward, ops dont usually post... Congratulations on the engagement though :)

#111 you took the words right out of my mouth.... Edit: this was for the comment above. Idk why it posted here sorry!