By Nicoli - 10/11/2011 18:22 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of five years was in a bad car crash, and ended up with a concussion. He didn't remember me. At all. But he remembered his other girlfriend he had cheated on me with for two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 895
You deserved it 3 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Consider it your chance to find someone better in life. **** him. Saves you the painful break-up, right?

Comments

nonelikeworms 0
perdix 29

How do you know this? The OP could be a useless bitch for all we know. Don't just automatically take her side just because she's achieved something most of us mere mortals can't: getting an FML published. Btw, I don't think she's trolling for a pity **** from you;)

CaitiieBuggs 23

That could totally be true- but none the less, cheating is not the way to handle a bad relationship.

Actually I think the car wreck was a terrible accident? Just my thoughts.

KiddNYC1O 20

I just hope he gets better and if he did indeed cheat, you move on.

illabye 0

He could have taken the concussion as an advantage and purposely didn't remember you..

JustSumRedneck 0

I know it sounds ****** up but it a good time to leave him

55, Karma [supposedly] happens after you do something bad, and it's not real. I broke my leg three times, first time in fourth grade. I don't think I did anything to deserve it, lmao.

nattynatters 14

151- Karma involves past lives too. So you might have been a real jerk last time.

badmandilon 19

He's most likely taking advantage of the situation and dumping you the easy way.

gators1995 30

If he did fake it he would have gotten another concussion haha.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Or the guy is like most men in today's culture; unfaithful.

flockz 19

shut the **** up. and yes i know you're a guy by reading your profile but thanks for ******** on your own gender anyway buddy.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Stupid asshole.

ROFL. You're 20. Live a little and get away from the assmunches you hang out with, then come back when you're not a douchebag and when you have some experience of real men, derptard.

#29 can you prove that? if not I'm with flockz.

Would sound a lot better if u had said "some" men cheat not "most" men cheat but that's just my opinion

#32 or just "some people" no need to insult an entire gender. banana's don't talk anyway. He should've been a good fruit and kept quiet.

Sorry you are right cos not only males cheat females do as well sorry for my mistake

I'd like to just point out the fact that both men and women cheat. It's about equal. Men just 'look' at more women... .but the cheating scale is even. (Not in any way saying cheating is good, or accepted)

I'd say more men cheat on women than women cheat on men. Mainly because girls tend to date douchebags. Nice guys are less likely to date someone in the first place, much less cheat on them

#29, trying to picture you, a banana, dressed up as a "stupid asshole" isn't looking very pleasant for me right now. So before you start typing in immature, sexist remarks, make sure the words "hurt and asshole" are not in the same comment next to a picture of a banana.

I am entitled to my own opinion and my opinion is that most relationships DO have a cheating partner. NOT all, most. If you disagree then feel free to criticize my comment, but once you start bringing in personality it obviously shows the level of maturity your on because of your need to start drama on the Internet.

yadisingh 5

I'm thumbing down everything the Banana says. Just because he got owned.

KiddNYC1O 20

It's peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time!

Lol the banana is just an idiot..its fine if it was just an opinion..but stating it as if it's a fact..when it isn't is an ignorant statement..

"my opinion is that most relationships DO have a cheating partner." That isn't something that can be an opinion. It's either true or not. And that statement is wrong, unless you can somehow prove otherwise. But I doubt it.

Hey Istupid! You're right, you are entitled to your own opinion. I mean, I love bananas. No wait, I hate bananas. But that's my opinion. Right now my level of maturity must be extremely low seeing as though I am commenting back to you. Also, it's funny how your statement went from "most men cheat" to "all relationships DO have a cheating partner" after being owned by several FMLers.

buttercupp2137 0

it's funny, the only reason you said your stupid comment was because its over the internet. and apparently, he must have liked her enough to spend 5 years with her? so stop being a tool and be somebody.

Bahaha, that's what I was thinking too. :D

Blah blah I have no care for what you people say. All I DO have to say is I DID get owned, but it's the Internet. Oh, and I smell like shit.

biduu 5

#2 since when does OP need to impress her bf to not be cheaded on ? What world do you live on ? --'

IhateMahLife16 0

Can't we all just be buds? ^_^

Everyone has it in them to cheat, it's whether or not you chose to go down that path that separates the good from the assholes

#126 he didn't remember her. to be remembered you need to make some kind of impression. noone deserves to be cheated on.

Who brags about "owning" someone on the Internet anymore? Jesus you guys sound gay.

#181... Don't look now but, I think you just pissed off several homosexuals as well as a few Christians.

Consider it your chance to find someone better in life. **** him. Saves you the painful break-up, right?

SeedlessMe 13

Hmm, I think it would've only saved him from the painful break up.. She still remembers & has to go through the sucky part! It doesn't seem like it would've been too painful for him anyway, considering he was cheating..

IndiRae 9

All she has to do is give him a sympathy smile, wish him luck with his cancer, and leave. Mind ******.

bejay 4

**** him? He can't remember her because of the crash. Not his fault. Sorry op

StopDropNRoll 11

What if he does remember but chooses to say he doesn't? Just saying could happen.

gators1995 30

I'm pretty sure sex isn't the answer

leadman1989 15

That's not another girlfriend that's a flusie if it was two months agos. Damn she must suck a mean dick!

leadman1989 15

I only deal in facts people if you don't want to read it stick a dick in your eye... (FML reference)

danielreader22 4

Or you could just shut up. That seems to be better.

Y stick a dick in ya eye wen u can stick it in ya mouth that'll shut em up

Why don't you shut the **** up nd grow some common sense

nicholedestiny17 0

Sorry, what? Were you in the accident as well? Did you also get a concussion?

'now you don't need to take care of him' I'd assume :)

2ndSucks 15
perdix 29

My scrolling finger thanks you. And I want to flip you his next-door neighbor.

KiddNYC1O 20

Nothing, The Script. Well done.

Yeooo I seen them live epic...she could've went with long gone and moved on lol

je_suis_fml 11

Now is a good time to remember why you should leave..

tsim_fml 0

I know for a fact that its all an act better watch ya back

"Where's Kelly and Amanda?? And who the **** are you?"

Karma is a bitch. And he found that out in the worst way possible.

icanhazblivions 1

this is perhaps the saddest fml I have ever read. sorry, OP.

16 and 17 what are you guys trying to say?

1215116a 14
Michael_Kelso 0

Sounds like a convienent excuse to me.