MAKE IT STOP

By justin(((())))) - 15/07/2022 18:00

Today, and for the past few weeks, I've been hyper-aware of my heartbeat, and super paranoid that it’s just going to randomly stop beating at any time. This is a constant state for me, and it isn’t going away no matter what I do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 854
You deserved it 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should go to both a psychiatrist and a cardiologist. One or both should be able to help you.

welcome to the crippling thing called health anxiety!

Comments

You should go to both a psychiatrist and a cardiologist. One or both should be able to help you.

You're not paranoid. It will inevitably stop one day. Cheers!

Practice meditation. I recommend yoga and transcendental meditation to cool your nerves. Reading a book and eating more healthy will help as well.

welcome to the crippling thing called health anxiety!

tiptoppc 19

Sounds like you got myocardial issues. I’m the same. It’s sometimes due to an extra half-beat signal that hits it and the correction of extended time is what you are aware of. If you take your pulse, feel a vacuum in your chest with an extended period with no beat followed by a normal beating, check with a cardiologist. A med can stop the extra signal. I have this exact thing. Simple holter monitor if not happening in Drs office confirms it and it’s not invasive. Just a portable EKG the size of a pager. Good luck!