By younggrammy - 20/08/2009 20:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 14 year old daughter told me she's pregnant. I work as a public speaker for promoting celibacy and safe sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 214
You deserved it 45 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Im guessing your daughter never came to one of these speakings right?

dspadres 0

I didn't know Sarah Palin visited FML! Awesome.

Comments

I think any FML with a username that has to do with their post is a fake. it makes me sad:( our lives aren't bad enough to post lol

medusachic666 0

Like so many others have said, YOU DESERVE IT SO HARD CORE!!!! Teen pregnancy FTW. HEY try teaching SAFE SEX in schools and yeah, maybe they'll be having sex, but they'll be a whole lot less likely to get pregnant! Obviously, they are having sex anyways, so your ridiculous abstinence and celibacy only education are entirely and utterly useless. I laughed so hard at that, most especially because of how much you deserved that. Thank you, God, for living proof that you exist, right here, in this woman's deserved punishment.

hahahahhahhhahahahahaahahahahahahhahahhahhhhahahhahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha. abstanince. lol. you so deserve this.

snocap12 0

why is everyone only commenting on the career or whatever....i think the main problem here is the daughter is FOURTEEN!!!!!!! did we all forget that???

mollie1 0

YOU totally deserve it for living in your dream world. Your daughter, however, does not deserve it. Look in the mirror, grandma, and thank yourself.

YDI for being such a shitty parent your daughter became a *****, kill yourself and your daughter.

RESTAREA 0

I think OP here got nervous when the daughter tried to play doctor with the other kiddies and didn't let her explore sexuality at an early age, which is perfectly normal for children. Just a thought. You should have sent her to a nunnery.

Quinnjamin 0

sounds like some1 is very good at sending out a message for their job