By weddingcrashed - 19/09/2009 21:04 - United States

Today, it is my wedding day. I couldn't find my very expensive wedding dress anywhere. After almost 2 hours of panic and chaos, I found it in my pool, covered in red paint, with a note on one of my lounge chairs reading, "Today is MY wedding day, bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 588
You deserved it 4 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dudernahada 0

I'm sorry but I dont get it. Is there a story behind this?

They say brides are nuts for a reason.

Comments

picturetaker 0
lives_ppl 0

Oh my goodness. Who did that???

juliaispink 1

Oh gosh, FYL. But hey, at least it wasn't blood.

this makes no sense. how are we supposed to understand this?

clairebearo1 2

i'm still a bit confused in general... who would have done it? someone she knows apparently because they know of the wedding? idk its all vague. if this is true that sucks... i smell a law suit. or i'd agree with #4 knuckle shuffle it.

This is confusing-did somebody else want to marry your fiance? You need to be a little more clear on this

Seriously... The bride could've written the note for another purpose and whoever it was written to got pissed and got even. The groom could've done it because she was being a bride from hell. She might've outbid someone else who also wanted the church that day. Could've been a jealous ex. There's infinite possibilities here.

Well, it's official, you're now... erm... redbluegreenvalor?

Everyone was always saying "When will rbg and dv hook up!? When!?" I guess now. Brought together by an anecdote of someone else misfortune.

Exactly. We should honestly get an award, I think. First married couple via FMyLife. Maybe.

Pffft, like I'd get into a church without immolating.

@133 This is a Kanye-free zone none of that

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

The church thing actually is what I was thinking. I told every one of my friends that if I become a crazy bridezilla, they have the permission to slap me until I get a grip.

Just set yourself a budget and keep in mind that you are not royalty while you do that.

AthroughZ0_9 0

Personally, I think that the groom is cheating on the OP and the other woman did that.