By angry - 28/06/2009 21:05 - United States

Today, I went to go get a new ID because my wallet was stolen, which had my social security card in it as well. I found out that to get your ID you have to have your social security card, and to get your social security card, you need your ID. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 081
You deserved it 8 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. You probably shouldn't be carrying around your SS card though..

Comments

katelynmarie 0

That sucks. Why are all of the comments being hidden?

Noxx_fml 0

This will have too many negative votes, and will therefore be buried. Is it just me or are all of them gone? also that sucks man, gotta love bureaucracy. Also birth certificate might count.. but I think there's the same issue. A library card maybe?

who's the ass that voting down all the comments??

How did someone manage to bury all the comments?? Most of them aren't even bad -.-

jeanniner 0

wtf is with the comments!!!!! they should all be shown no matter how many thumbs up/down they get. soooo lame.

JRo 0

That's why you don't carry things like a social security card in your wallet dumb ass.

I do wonder what is with the comments. I mean almost all of them are hidden.

Ok... what`s with all the hidden comments. out of curiousity I looked and one of them even was `do you at least know your ss number`... can`t tell me that`s wrong bad or stupid to ask. Nor was one commenting that the person could use their birth certificate. this person might need to do a bit more work to get their stuff replaced but still can be done like people who had comments hidden pointed out.