By notaguidette - 23/01/2010 19:47 - United States

Today, I weighed myself. When I was fifteen, my mom yelled at me, saying that I was going to end up being 200 pounds by the time I was forty. Well, mom, you're wrong. At this rate I'll be 200 pounds by the time I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 966
You deserved it 37 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

prove her wrong by eating more and more and become 300 pounds :)

No! Just stop eating junk! Start eating less meat, less fatty foods, and stop listening to your bitchy mom and start feeling like you are worth something. And excersise - not because you're fat, but because ypur life is better when you do. Maybe you'll loose weight, maybe you won't. But you'll be healthier.

Comments

bk_chick13 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

No! Just stop eating junk! Start eating less meat, less fatty foods, and stop listening to your bitchy mom and start feeling like you are worth something. And excersise - not because you're fat, but because ypur life is better when you do. Maybe you'll loose weight, maybe you won't. But you'll be healthier.

TheDaveCA 1

Cutting meat and fat won't help you lose weight, it's all about calories...

Even better solution for you..... stop breathing you troll .

it actually will help...if one person consumes 1000 calories of steak and french fries and chocolate cake, and another has 1000 calories of fruits and veggies, and they both exercise the same amount, who do you think will lose more weight?

Yeah, don't eat loads, and exercise more. That's not a trolling comment, that's good sense.

No one should eat 1000 calories a day. That's just unhealthy, unless you're reaally tiny. Go check out your needed calories a day. Go 600 under that (800 maximum). And yes don't eat unhealthy food. Although eating bread and vegetables and that sort of stuff may be the same amount of calories as a mars, the mars will only give you bad fats and sugar, whereas bread and stuff will give things you actually need. And not too much fruit, fruit has a lot of sugar in it.

WickedAngel 0

Actually, the correct amount is 2000 calories for the average person, just to maintain your current weight.

How tall are you? That weight is not that overweight.

dude, your supposed to eat waaay more than just 1000 calories a day. I would know my mom is a doctor! its soo unhealthy to eat less than 1000.

Reyo 2

One summer, I decided to try that whole "eat healthy and excersize more" thing for a few months because everyone told me "It would make me live happier". It was utter shit. I was way happier eating meat/potatoes and sitting on my ass than I was eating soybars and tofu while hurting my body through running and regiments of pushups/situps. I was "fat", but god damn was I happy. And I experienced that "Runner's high" which was the point where my Dad said "This is when you need to STOP excersizing for a while" and I'm thinking "The one part of the experience where I feel good when I excersize and THAT'S the point where I'm supposed to stop?" Bullshit. Besides, the human body was made to have a little bit of fat around it. I understand that weighing 300 pounds and having 3 feet of fat around you is unhealthy as shit, I'm talking about an inch, maybe two around the waste, and 1-2 inches on the rear. It's actually healthier that way. And yes....I can, in fact, see my penis.

No, actually your BMI is 25. You're technically overweight.

christttinaaaxo 0

haha "notaguidett" Jersey Shore stereotype much? ey Snookie ;)

I have the same prob, but I prob will be 200 lb by 15 :(

fudgnugget 0

then how about you get heathier.. no to sound ruid but don't complain about something you can influence

HeresReality 0

I'm so tired of all of these " I'm fat FML. " posts. it's you fault and no one is going to sympathize with you for stuffing your face and being so lazy that you don't exercise. (typing up an FML does not count as exercise by the way)

Second time in four FMLs that someone can't spell lose...

What's the FML? OP can't control herself? ----- I weigh 82kg (180.4 pounds) and I am 15, atm.. But I am a guy, and I'm 6 foot something.. XD ----- OP, your Mum had a right to be concerned about your weight when you were a kid, but she shouldn't have been yelling at you.. She should have been taking action.. Exercise > Food..

Don_fml 0

It's a lot more difficult to eat 1000 calories of fruits and veggies than it is meat, fat and sugar.

#102 : you don't know what you're talking about, #37 is right, you would be a whole lot skinnier eating 1000 calories of vegetables, because vegetables don't have fat in them. 1000 calories of french fries, burgers and etc. are full of fats. so serious #102, stop trying to act like you know it all, when you don't have a clue.

No, really, $155, that's not how it works. 1000 calories derived from fat is just as much calories als 1000 calories derived from sugar. A gram of sugar or protain provides 4 kcal, a gram of fat provides 9 kcal. That's why eating fatty foods will make you gain weigt more easy. And of course, to get 1000 kcal out of vegetabled you'd have to eat three pounds of vegetables, because they're mainly water and fiber.

Actually, Meat is good for you, since it is full of protein. A less fat meat is a great entree. Just cut down the carbs and fats, and more protein for your 1200 calorie diet.

You don't have a clue. 1000 calories is 1000 calories no matter what food it is coming from. Calories is why you gain weight, not eating fat. Just because meat has more fat in it does not mean anything, you still only ate 1000 calories worth, which would make you gain the same amount of weight as the 1000 calories of fruit/vegetables. So if you ate 1000 calories of whatever, and exercised and lost 1000 calories during that exercise, guess what? You won't gain any weight because you lost the same amount of calories. It doesn't matter where the calories came from.

actually you can eat as much fruit as you want, as long as it is not canned, or juice

Eat as much fruit as you want and what, not gain weight? Because that's not true, eat enough calories of fruit and you will gain weight, eat enough of anything and you will. Fresh fruit still has calories, be it not that much, but it still does, it also has sugars.

Actually it isn't...it depends on your current height and weight...

I hate fat people! just stop eating you fat asses

2000 calories is actually recommended. eat your fruits and vegetables, have your meats, nd exercise for 30 minutes a day and you will lose weight.

Actually, some kids can't control their weights as much because of genes. also, im only 5' 2" and I'm almost 140, but I don't consider myself fat because I'm all muscle. depending on your height, build, and how muscled you are, that could be an ok weight. obviously, you can lose more but ur not a whale (no offense to anyone, couldn't think of another way to really put that 0.o^) don't let your mom get u down! exercise a little more every day, eat more fruits and veggies, cut down on fatty foods, and start feeling good about yourself! don't worry about making your mom proud, make yourself proud!

Maybe you should try working out??

AssassinBug 15

That is like telling an anorexic to eat.

prove her wrong by eating more and more and become 300 pounds :)

pancakes_n_syrup 0

She said when she was 15 her mom told her that..that means this girl is 16-19, old enough to know better than to sit around, be lazy by not exercising, and eating junk food...if you don't want to take the initiative to work out and lose weight, then you deserve to have the repercussions of obesity.

But not everyone has the income. When you're poor, you eat what your parents bring home.

riku3220 2

Junk food costs more than a home cooked meal for 5. You'd be surprised at how much money you'd save actually making the food instead of buying everything premade.

CyclonePsycho 1

Junk food tends to be cheaper/easier to fix than healthy food. It's not exactly convenient for a lot of children to buy and make their own food while they're still living in their parents' household. Especially children with no income. What I don't understand is why the mother wasn't helping the OP along with her weight instead of screaming at her. Bad habits, such as poor eating habits, that are passed along by parents during childhood are always the hardest ones to break.

CyclonePsycho 1

Bleh, FML is not letting me edit my comment. It's a conspiracy! D: Edit'd in response to the person above me: "Making/buying your own food is not exactly convenient if you're a child still living in your parent's household. Especially a child with no income and no support from their parent(s). What I don't understand is why the mother wasn't helping the OP along with her weight instead of screaming at her. Bad habits, such as poor eating habits, that are passed along by parents during childhood are always the hardest ones to break."

jcpt1984 0

Exactly. I hate when people use that as an excuse. It costs me less than $10 to make a home-cooked meal (an average of all the ingredients I use, plus sides), then we have leftovers for the next day's lunch and dinner. When our family of four goes out to eat, it's NEVER under $30 at a restaurant, and at the minimum about $15 for fast food. It's ALL about planning ahead. Yeah, healthy food costs money, but there are countless resources on how to shop smart and make the most of what you have in your pantry and fridge. But for some it's just easier to make excuses.

It's not OP's fault.. It's not even genes really.. It's the lifestyle that OP's parent have raised her up in.. Instead of bitching about her daughter's weight; OP'S Mum should have introduced healthy food into the household and gotten OP active in some good old-fashioned sports..

CyclonePsycho 1

#142 said exactly what I failed to say correctly. xD Normally, blaming others for being overweight is stictly against my beliefs, but the mother here is at fault. Instead of raging and bitching at the OP, why did she take her daughter's health into her own hands? Parental influence is a strong force.

feefee123 0
Horney4her69 0

grow to be 7' tall, then it's not so bad.

Oh yeah because it's totally easy to just decide what height you are going to be. Who the hell even gows to be 7' tall anyway?

Im 6 ft. and weigh 190... Im not ft though

YDI for overeating and being too lazy to excersize. Unless you have some sort of disorder that makes you gain weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Ran_Ran 0

ha ha Disney blonde is SOO ugly ^^^

eriinbaby 0
Pickle_McHale 0

I agree and STFU all the haters. She would at least have a belly, love handles, muffin top, or thunder thighs etc. OP: YDI for being a fat ass.

Wow, your an idiot. Do comments like that benefit anyone? Its time to grow up and stop using FML as a place to feel good about yourself.

MissyWissyKach 0

i moderated this one!!!! WAY!!! any whoos you should exercise because, diets and pills dont work

anela_fml 0

tell me you're not just doing nothing