By notaguidette - 23/01/2010 19:47 - United States

Today, I weighed myself. When I was fifteen, my mom yelled at me, saying that I was going to end up being 200 pounds by the time I was forty. Well, mom, you're wrong. At this rate I'll be 200 pounds by the time I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 966
You deserved it 37 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

prove her wrong by eating more and more and become 300 pounds :)

No! Just stop eating junk! Start eating less meat, less fatty foods, and stop listening to your bitchy mom and start feeling like you are worth something. And excersise - not because you're fat, but because ypur life is better when you do. Maybe you'll loose weight, maybe you won't. But you'll be healthier.

Comments

i think its time to start excersiing or something ?

Go exercise or something. :O You don't lose weight by being on the computer.

You're not even 20 yet you're almost 200lbs and it's not muscle Or any other reason (because your mother would have been more sympathetic otherwise)? Wow. That's really bad, do something about it soon otherwise you wont even see your 40th birthday due to your clogged arteries.

kmgentil 0

If u r fat cuz u eat alot stop eating, if otherwise i feel bad 4 u

FMLs that have to do with weight get barely any sympathy, so you might as well drag your fat ass out of here (:

I know this is old but that's a bitch thing to say. You should keep yourself off FML.

I eat whatever the hell I want without getting fat, because I have a wicked metabolism!

voveraite 7

I'd pay to see you say that in 30 yrs time ;) That is to say, damage is not always visible. OP: WTF?! Weight Watchers, cut junk, exercise, etc, but I'm sure you know this already?!

Wicked metabolism, meet clogged arteries.

Don_fml 0

I said the same thing when I was a teenager... then as a 20-something... then I turned 30. I don't say that anymore. My 19 year old son says "I'll never be fat like you, dad!" I say "Yeah, I told my dad the same thing. Good luck with that." :D

St0rm11 0

Considering her mom said this at 15, she was overwieght then. her mom saying that, and providing the food/lazyness/ maybe not, maybe just genes, but anyways. She qualifies to have cps called on her.