By notaguidette - 23/01/2010 19:47 - United States

Today, I weighed myself. When I was fifteen, my mom yelled at me, saying that I was going to end up being 200 pounds by the time I was forty. Well, mom, you're wrong. At this rate I'll be 200 pounds by the time I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 966
You deserved it 37 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

prove her wrong by eating more and more and become 300 pounds :)

No! Just stop eating junk! Start eating less meat, less fatty foods, and stop listening to your bitchy mom and start feeling like you are worth something. And excersise - not because you're fat, but because ypur life is better when you do. Maybe you'll loose weight, maybe you won't. But you'll be healthier.

Comments

150 is not always fat. 150 is a respectable weight for many people.

At what height, and with how much fat...? If OP is on the short side and those 150lbs are not mostly muscle (and if they were, this FML wouldn't have been posted), then it's not a good weight. It's not as bad as 200, obviously, but OP is totally right to be concerned about the situation, and, hopefully, try to change things. Don't try and discourage people who are trying to be healthy. Some people think that by making up excuses and others "but fat is great!! love your body, fat or not, don't try to change yourself!!" they're helping others, well, it ain't true. Exercising is good and living healthily is good, patting yourself in the back and filling your head with BS is not.

If you'll read my other posts here, I'm aware of that. It was supposed to be a response to another comment, and I don't know why it posted independently.

inevality 12

Well complaining won't help you lose weight. Try to drink alot of water, cut down on meals, and try not to eat snacks. Exercise, for at least 30 minutes a day. Running is very good for you, and biking is even better. :) If I were you, I'd also try getting Wii Fit/EA active Sports for the Wii. It's very fun and you burn calories while doing it. Don't say, "I might as well give up now." Never give up, because someday you can reach your goal. You only have one shot at life, so don't ruin it.

Well you have what nearly every psychological book states which is a dependency and blame issue. It's like your mom said that you're going to weigh 200 pounds, but you loved what you were eating so you ate more of it to "prove to her" and all that. Best thing to do to move forward is to forgive your mom, then the weight will probably drop itself. Dieting and all that is for chumps.

Twin_Uzis 0
ensemble_coeur 0

stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about your weight problem! go work out! eat healthy! its not that difficult!

damn your a heafty teen.. but ol.. just make sure you look n the mirror and say damn im sexy! because heafty people need loving too and im sure if you want it bad enough you could drop a pound or so.. slap your mom.. for me.. cause she made you that way by not helping you when you were younger..