By BaliTheDog - 24/03/2013 23:01 - France

Today, I was walking my dog when he stopped in the middle of the street and took a dump. I looked around furtively but saw nobody, so I just kept walking. I stepped in it on the way back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 014
You deserved it 97 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

"The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching."

Comments

13 - If only you had finished your almost-pun. I would have actually thumbed up.

420Zombie 17

regardless of how it's used I guarantee the old "shitty situation" comment will get down thumbed. yet... I'm almost positive there will be at least one more as I read through the rest of the comments -_-.

You should have said: That was a shitzhu situation to be in. (yeah, that's right, I'm recycling 2-day old puns!)

The "gets shot" at the end of the shitty situation puns is getting more annoying than the original pun itself.

What I don't get, is why he was walking in the middle of the street.. Haha

Karma 1 - Op 0. Let the game continue.

Do people commenting about 'karma' actually believe it's real?

jellycorn 13
tjv3 10

YDI . Way to go op karma is a biotch isnt it

Maybe have bags to pick it up next time.

Harmell 7

And don't walk in the middle of the street

Yes, why take your dog for a walk to do its business and NOT bring a bag? Did you think he was just going to sniff the roses??

lexxiii 17

I hope we leaned a lesson today.

Better you than me. I wear flip flops.):

swimagirl4321 15

You should always pick it up even if you think no one is watching

I hope someone WAS watching and called it in. That's a hefty fine where I live, and it sounds like OP deserves to pay every penny.

Unless the cop actually saw the dog take the dump in the street, there isn't evidence of who's dog it was.

You'd think so. I've seen people get fined because someone had 3+ complaints of them not picking up after their dogs.

Where I live if you don't clean up after your dog you must pay a fine and do 12 hours of community service. I always clean up after my dog because I hate finding other dog's sh** in my front yard and I won't do to others what I hate having be done to me.

Not to mention that some illnesses are spread to dogs through feces. It's way safer if everyone picks up. I walk my dog in the local woods, and even if I have to trudge into the underbrush after him (cane and all), I do it. Now that the snow is starting to melt, that park is a disgusting swamp of muddy poo. I always carry extra bags and I'll tell off anybody who isn't picking up. Not afraid to call public security, either (they issue a hefty fine). I've used my phone to tape an asshole whose dog kept ******** on my lawn and didn't get picked up after. He got a nice big fine.

Sweet flyin **** did no one get the joke?

I see no joke. Just a bad attempt to connect two totally unrelated FMLs.

zingline89 18

"The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching."

"I'm the type who likes to leave my things behind and step on them." - OP