By wallet? GONE - 21/04/2013 22:27 - United States - Pueblo

Today, I was mugged by a street preacher. The same one who'd earlier in the day screamed at me for being an evil sinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 689
You deserved it 3 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he wanted to take judgement into his own hands? Or maybe it was a facade so he could later catch you off guard. No one suspects the priests.

courtney680 17

Comments

Maybe he wanted to take judgement into his own hands? Or maybe it was a facade so he could later catch you off guard. No one suspects the priests.

KyraJFoxx 14

So much for "practice what you preach" , clearly this 'street preacher' didn't get the memo. sorry OP , you so don't "deserve this"

So disappointed this was a Colorado post... Totally thought this was about that old preacher at Yonge & Dundas (in Toronto) who screams "BELIEVE!!!! BELIEVE IN THE LORD!!!" in peoples ears when they walk past.

Your identity must not be in this social security and credit card......but in the Good lord, son. Let me take them off your hands lest you burn in the fiery pits of hell.

courtney680 17
Damian95 16

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I thought it was "only he without sin can cast the first priest"? or different verse?

lishajoy777 14

Darn you for being an evil sinner!

Thou shalt not steal.......on Thursdays.

lhazz11 23

Sounds like he's got a severe case of bipolarity!

johnnyboy7 5
flockz 19

Butt that wouldn't solve anything.

"But" is a conjunction used to introduce something contrasting with what has already been mentioned. I suppose "buthead" may work.

New Zealanders (of which i am proudly one) can and often do, end thier sentences with but. a) man! i really enjoyed that movie! b) yeah it was great wasnt it but. lol! totally true!

rg350dx 29

Tell him to preach on the evils of hypocrisy for his next "sermon"

olpally 32

Hypocritical much? Lol. What a douche waffle. Go mug him back.

I thoroughly enjoyed your use of waffle. In my opinion, he was being a barrel.

what was in that youtube video... "YOU AINT GOT NO COOKIE DOUGH...YOU AINT GOT NO COOKIE DOUGH..." LOL

guess he didnt pay attention to "thou shall not steal"

You'll come to learn that most of them don't practice what they're preaching.