By wallet? GONE - 21/04/2013 22:27 - United States - Pueblo

Today, I was mugged by a street preacher. The same one who'd earlier in the day screamed at me for being an evil sinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 690
You deserved it 3 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he wanted to take judgement into his own hands? Or maybe it was a facade so he could later catch you off guard. No one suspects the priests.

courtney680 17

Comments

Mugged? Our forcefully pressured into making an offering for the street-church coffers...?

Street preacher in the day, mugger at night...seems legit

onorexveritas 23

next he'll say he's only human

I read this and heard the song "cuz there ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees" lol

zebrastars 5

What kind of preacher is that!?

People like that make those of us who are actually Christian look bad. Trust me we hate those nuts as much as you do.

The one who mugged you mist be the evil twin.

Those with the loudest voice have the most secrets to hide.

simplysarcastics 26

As a person of faith, and aspirations to become a preacher one day; I find many things wrong with a street preacher. Shouting at people walking by on the street is not gonna change them or make them believe. They have to come to you willingly!! Plus lots of them like this guy are crooked anyway.

I think the whole concept of religion was just an answer for the question "where did we come from?". Now we know a real answer, I think the whole charade best be dropped, or at least taken not quite as seriously. Look at the ancient Romans for instance, strong religious beliefs, but only for influence in everyday life, not rewriting/denying history. And they progressed more than anyone at the time.