By fmlpanda - 29/05/2010 04:14 - United States

Today, I was making out with my boyfriend. It was going well until our braces got caught. Out of pain, I tried to pull away, which made my eyes water. Then I sneezed in his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 851
You deserved it 8 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"YDI for having bad teeth / not looking after your teeth" Really? The vast majority of people who have braces have them to correct something they could not possibly have any control over, like misaligned teeth or an over/underbite. Not looking after your teeth gives you cavities, not braces.

easlehc 0

ohh, devo!! I always mocked my friend saying that it was going to happen to her but I never did. poor you sorry xxx

Comments

Coccinelle_fml 15

#7 cause yeah, when you need braces, it's totally your fault.

"YDI for having bad teeth / not looking after your teeth" Really? The vast majority of people who have braces have them to correct something they could not possibly have any control over, like misaligned teeth or an over/underbite. Not looking after your teeth gives you cavities, not braces.

Wow, you get braces for BENT teeth or overbite. Not cavities stupid commenters.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

lol, wow people should think before they comment , agree with ^

actually, braces are to correct squint or misplaced teeth, which no amount of brushing or flossing will change

21 if you read the previous comments (or read the fml and had a logical train of thought) you would realize that in this case "bad teeth" is in reference to teeth that need braces. The skinny dude said somewhere up there "ydi for having bad teeth" hence the war. Before you jump into an argument calling people retarded, maybe you should try figuring out what's going on first.

21, sounds like YOU'RE the retard. I have braces, & it's not because I "don't look after my teeth". I brush twice a day, mouthwash after meals & I used to floss, before I got the braces, but no amount of that will EVER stop me from having braces. My back teeth weren't properly aligned, hence why it was suggested I get braces. So unless you know what you're talking about, I suggest you shut your mouth. Keep your ignorance to yourself, & leave it to people who actually KNOW something about it.

hulagirl1217 0

Aww crap... I hope this doesn't happen to me. I've got braces. o_O

RedPillSucks 31

It could have been worse. They could have been doing 69 with each other and both got stuck. Not sure whether the sneeze would have been fun or painful, though.

With you both having braces I'm gonna say you're 8-12 yrs old. Get over it. Life will continue.

RedPillSucks 31

There are plenty of adults with braces.

ibanez370 0

i had braces from 14 to 17 .. you cant get braces unless u lose all of your baby teeth which is an average age of 13 :D

I'm 15 and I have braces You're stupid Even my 40 year old lady teacher had braces when I was in her class Ignorant filthy clown baby

AshesNicole623 17

I'm 23 and had braces last year.