By fmlpanda - 29/05/2010 04:14 - United States

Today, I was making out with my boyfriend. It was going well until our braces got caught. Out of pain, I tried to pull away, which made my eyes water. Then I sneezed in his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 851
You deserved it 8 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"YDI for having bad teeth / not looking after your teeth" Really? The vast majority of people who have braces have them to correct something they could not possibly have any control over, like misaligned teeth or an over/underbite. Not looking after your teeth gives you cavities, not braces.

easlehc 0

ohh, devo!! I always mocked my friend saying that it was going to happen to her but I never did. poor you sorry xxx

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Don't sweat it girl-friend. Was this your first kiss? Sounds like your boy-friend couldn't get over the trauma of being lip-locked (literally) and sneezed in the mouth. He probably has post-traumatic syndrome, so every time he thinks of kissing, he thinks of pain. Maybe breaking up is for the best. Congratulations for creating another person who associates making-out with pain. Hope he doesn't start wanking off to snuff films and heavy metal.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

It's post traumatic stress syndrome. But still.. Lol. :P

Haha I know right? This seems like something that would have or has been in a movie haha

21 **** you... what does brushing your teeth have to do with braces? brushing is for removing placque or however you spell it and braces are for disaligned teeth. OP that boyfriend of yours sounds like a douche, I would find a new one.

Dont you just love having naturally perfect teeth? I do :D

autumn16 0

49 haha I had braces for a year (: but now i'm lovin my perfect teeth (:

boo whoo a year most people have them 2 years or more so stfu.

autumn16 0

exactly why I'm so happy (: and don't hate (;

xAllygator 1

#130 Uh, Autumn was just stating that she had her braces on for a year. She wasn't complaining. So how about YOU "stfu"?

at least he didn't drop kick u then say it was over

cutey101 0

He's stupid, you're better off without him. Your salima didn't bother him while making out, they you accidentaly sneezed and it was over? What a douchebag...

Virus963 5

#20 needs to stfu and not be depressing. fag

ah yes if they looked after thier teeth..right bunch of billshit badvteethvrvgenetic...there's nothing u can do about it.