By Unwanted - 02/08/2012 06:50 - United States - Fallbrook

Today, I was fired from my job. My boss turned to everyone and said, "Allow me to escort this trash out of the office." Everyone cheered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 122
You deserved it 34 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No offense, but that sounds like you were terrible at your job. Nonetheless, that's incredibly rude.

Wtf had you done to everyone in the office that resulted you to have this end??????!

Comments

No offense OP but you're not telling us the whole story here.

every1luvsboners 11

On the way home from work yesterday I had the urge to **********. The windows in my truck are tinted pretty dark so I wasn't too worried about people seeing inside. As I was busting a nut I aimed it down at my floor mat and made a huge stain on it. I felt pretty stupid afterwards and my sister didn't talk to me the rest of the way home. So don't feel too bad.

WearingHats 14

I guess your sister doesn't love boners.

olpally 32

That's so randomly ridiculous it worked! Lmao! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Dude... WTF. Why did you do this? Or even share it?

OP, obviously you are a lazy slacker who was detested by the entire staff. At your next job, try getting off your lazy ass and contributing and see how that works for you.

since everyone cheered it seems you were kinda acting like a douche throughout your workperiod.. are you really that surprised?

linkinpark98 23

How many times did your boss have to tell you that photocopying your ass on the copier is not in your job description!

The boss is kinda jerk even though judging from the fact, that OP doesn't even wants us to know what he did it must have been something serious... So yeah... You deserve it.

See, but depending on the severity of the OP's actions, his/her boss was a justified jerk.

You must off been the office douche to have everyone cheer...what did you do?

I think you're not the employee of the month

Harlequin073 6

Sounds like you pissed a lot of people off