By Anonymous - 27/07/2013 17:51 - Finland

Today, I was babysitting a kid for the first time. She asked if she could watch a movie, so I downloaded Cinderella for her. An hour later, this 10-year-old girl was lecturing me about unrealistic standards of beauty and abusive relationships, and how I suck for liking the movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 065
You deserved it 8 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is cinderella unrealistic? She drives a pumpkin seems perfectly realistic to me

17, So she can't have a personal opinion that is "correct" unless it follows your opinion? Hell at 10 years old I think it pretty smart she can comprehend that.

Comments

That girl is awesomely smart. Go her! Hopefully she isn't too cynical, and learns to enjoy things like kid movies despite their stereotypes.

soupermeal 10

Every kid goes through this phase where they don't appreciate Disney Maybe she'll change as she gets older

Tell her she is way too young to have a Tumblr.

Okay, two things: 1. It was a joke. No one was actually being discriminated against, it was a joke. 2. It's actually true, Tumblr has a policy that you can't join if you are under 13, mainly because it's got some pretty graphic stuff on there sometimes. The kid mentioned in here is 10, not 13, not older than 13, and therefore, she cannot join Tumblr and still abide the rules.

She's onto some important ideas, but hopefully as she gets older she will learn to take a gentler, non-lecture-type approach when it comes to others who she perceives as having different opinions from her. FYL for just trying to be a good babysitter.

Lol damn you got totally clowned by a ten year old.

ceremonials 6

Where's the imagination in that kid? Haha

NSN82 13

I'm sure the kid didn't come up with that idea herself. She probably read something online (I see pictures and statuses about this on facebook all the time) and is just repeating it. She probably doesn't even know what she's saying.