By brokennose - 26/08/2009 04:40 - United States

Today, I was at the bar and my friend and I were making fun of this guy wearing a Affliction muscle tee and bedazzled Ed Hardy hat. We were saying how he was the epitome of a douche bag and that he probably likes UFC. Turns out he's an MMA fighter and I now have a broken nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 781
You deserved it 67 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrackhouseDoug 0

YDI for being so judgemental of a person's appearance.

Right above the comment box: "Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful." OP should have followed FML's advice.

Comments

dcstream 0

So you judged someone, and judging by the guy's reaction, out loud. You tried to generalize and embarrass him and you were put into place. Why is everybody crying that he should sue him? Sounds like he just learned a lesson most people learn in elementary school.

mo_the_owl 0

i would have mocked him, too. what a tool.

wexou3 3

YDI, dont mess with the UFC son ! you respect the UFC !

ashleeee 0

what the ?!?1 how sterotypical of you ! like go somewhere.

pinkbullethippy 0

All the men around here dress like that... Even my hubby sometimes.. He's not a douche bag. Its prolly cause I live in a Marine Corps town, married to a Marine and they sell Affliction shirts on base for cheaper then on town. I don't think they look like assholes or anything, I like them they look nice. You wouldn't want him judging you, why judge him? YDI.

ha, ydi. even though that guy was dressed like a total tool you don't say anything within earshot. lesson learned

noluck84 0

i think its rediculous that most of the people commenting are giving you shit for being judgemental, everyones judgemental, if you say your not, your full of shit. most people that dress like that are total idiots and you should have sued his ******* hair off for hitting you. if that gets to him, hes not gonna make it far in the mma world.

Nice attempt at transferrence (look it up), but ya still fail. Some of us have bigger, more active brains.

Hmm, sad to see that the majority here thinks that having your nose broken is a fitting punishment for calling someone a douchebag... Violence isn't ok, and a broken nose hurts a lot and can cause lots of problems in the future, like trouble breathing through the nose etc. Usually it's fairly easy to fix, but there can be complications. You are all violent douchebags for clicking YDI, are you going to break my nose now too?

ashleeee 0

lmfaooo bedazzled ?!? was it really bedazzled ?!?! ahahahaha and he didnt have to punch you just because of what you said people do have a right to their own opinions

Well, yes but it wasn't exactly like they were NY Times Op-Ed writers commenting on the need for increased National Parks spending. They were just punk kids critiquing his clothes and being obnoxious for their own amusement. What did they expect would happen? They would get to act like jerks with impunity?

What 79 said. I don't condone violence, but this kid was just asking for it.