By brokennose - 26/08/2009 04:40 - United States

Today, I was at the bar and my friend and I were making fun of this guy wearing a Affliction muscle tee and bedazzled Ed Hardy hat. We were saying how he was the epitome of a douche bag and that he probably likes UFC. Turns out he's an MMA fighter and I now have a broken nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 781
You deserved it 67 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrackhouseDoug 0

YDI for being so judgemental of a person's appearance.

Right above the comment box: "Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful." OP should have followed FML's advice.

Comments

CrackhouseDoug 0

YDI for being so judgemental of a person's appearance.

F_fatchick_lives 0

He was judgemental, and did deserve it. But have you ever met someone wearing an Affliction shirt that was not a D-bag?

DuhthatsObvious 0

Anyone who wears Ed Hardy is an automatic douchebag/tool in my book. I think this FML proves it, OP was victim of an obviously insecure douchebag. FYL, I'm sorry! :(

AmpulexCompressa 0

Actually, by breaking the OP's nose, the guy proved that he is, in fact, an insecure self-righteous douchebag, just like his clothing options imply. Someone who didn't have the need to prove himself to complete strangers would just ignore the OP or tell him to **** off.

OP was owned. The douche was looking for an excuse to wail on someone, to the point of dressing to evoke negative comments. But, if the OP got his name, he could get the douche barred from MMA events. But he'd better hide for a while if he does...

Tupperware_fml 0

YDI for talking shit to someone who could obviously kick your ass.

Ox_Baker 0

I've been following MMA since before the first UFC, and I've been covering it since UFC 36. I can unequivocally state that every MMA fighter who ever lived is a douche bag. Yeah, you got a broke nose. Guess what? Douche bags do that.

I hope you at least know that Affliction is the main competitor of UFC...

My boyfriend is an MMA fighter. He thinks he's a douchebag. He's not, he's just honest. People generally only think he's a douchebag because he's honest, and they can't do anything about it because he could kick their ass. lol

F_fatchick_lives 0

I would love to meet your boyfriend. Sounds like fun :)

I hope you haven't actually been asleep for the past few weeks, and realise that this is not the case?

XYZzzzzzzz 0

haha i wore an affliction shirt today. good stuff

ufc is ducking awesome but ed Hardy is for faggots

if it helps your nose any, I think you have a good taste of people

victoria4161993 0

I'd love to see you last in south orange county I go to like one of the richest schools in oc those types of guys are everywhere and ya that was totaly your fault talk shit get hit

Laxer21 0

ydi for messin with an angry dude

Not all UFC or MMA fighters are douche bags. people like Randy couture and chuck Liddell are cool, and there not the only ones. All the real, good fighters are generally humble, respectful and focused people.

Slim_Shadyy_fml 0

okay, even the guy dresses like a douche bag. he serioulsy knows how to kick some serious ass.

no1askdu 5

yup u definitely deserved it.... did he do the superman on you lol

YDI for being an asshat and judging someone. HE equally deserves the pending legal action and lawsuit though....

lol he DOES sound like a prize douche to me, i dont blame you. surely people on here can't judge you for judging someone else.......

Right above the comment box: "Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful." OP should have followed FML's advice.

DabegotWorld 5

cmon dude hes just letting out dont worry about it were all not perfect

YDI for being a douche bag yourself. Next time dont judge someone, bitch.

so you're judging OP for judging someone else...

FlaminYawn 0

it is weird how some tough guys dress like the biggest metro douchebags. Why I'll never know, is gay the new straight? No guy should ever wear bedazzles.

YDI for letting a douchebag hear you make fun of him. Learn to whisper next time.

JukeboxBunny 0

Exactly what I was thinking! Never let people hear!

A AFFLICTION? Seriously?? How old are you, like, 2?