By pda - 25/08/2013 02:46 - United States - Short Hills

Today, I was at an amusement park with my kids, when a girl in line next to us slipped a hand down her boyfriend's pants and started groping him. I politely asked her to stop, to which she snorted, "Why? Your kids've gotta learn the birds and bees somehow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 169
You deserved it 4 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those lines do get very long and boring.

Ugh, call security, that's public indecency and so disrespectful if its a family park.

Comments

Ugh, call security, that's public indecency and so disrespectful if its a family park.

That's disrespectful even if it's not technically a family park. No one should be forced to watch people doing nasty shit in public.

wingedangel123 8

@75 Not wanting to watch two people getting it on in public makes us prudes? Well, I don't know about the others, but if that's the case, I'd much rather be called a prude than watch them continue to do that.

If my memory of Horrible Bosses serves me correctly, this could be charged for indecent exposure and they would be registered as sex offenders! Thanks, movies.

I wonder what the son's reaction was? I would sure feel violated.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Why can't people ever learn to read these properly?

That's when OP should have taught the kids why they should mind and respect their elders.

Both her attitude and lack of public decency are disgusting. Some people just don't have any respect for others or themselves.

I'm really concerned how you wrote that she was a girl, suggesting that she looked under 18. If a minor is doing THAT in front of children, it truly is the apocalypse. :|

I had to go get a manager at a movie theater one time because there was a fairly young (looked to still be in high school) couple giving each other oral sex a couple rows in front of me at the Spongebob movie. That was 5 or 6 ago.

Apocalypse? Teenagers having sex isn't exactly new. -_-

hol18 5

Some people have no class. I hope you informed security OP.

x.x There's the answer as to why kids are learning about sex at super young ages, and not in the way that they should.

royalmsft 7

Wow Well They're A Bunch Of Jerk Offs

RedPillSucks 31

I would've thumbed this up but I couldn't get past the over abundance of capital letters....

Wow that's just plain rude of her. You should have told her that "they're your kids and you get to decide how and when they learn about that" and then prob should have found a security guard to kick them out or at least get them to stop.