By pda - 25/08/2013 02:46 - United States - Short Hills

Today, I was at an amusement park with my kids, when a girl in line next to us slipped a hand down her boyfriend's pants and started groping him. I politely asked her to stop, to which she snorted, "Why? Your kids've gotta learn the birds and bees somehow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 169
You deserved it 4 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those lines do get very long and boring.

Ugh, call security, that's public indecency and so disrespectful if its a family park.

Comments

I'm going to get buried for this, but I don't see why everyone's suddenly in a fit of righteousness and calling security, indecent exposure and shit. I don't mean that people should be allowed to do that in front of kids, but they were probably just pubes with hormones smacking their heads... So while it' certainly not appropriate, I wouldn't go as far as calling it disgusting. I think that if that girl was trying to be badass, it's just a pose, pretentious stuff. I think that a right and pointy remark would throw her off-balance and do the same trick of stopping them doing it with class and bonus points from OP's kids.

MuppetMerkin 10

It's reactions like this that are the reason kids don't show any sort of respect to their elders anymore.

nnnope 26

well, op IS in New Jersey...it must be a "Jersey thing"

perdix 29

Ever since I witnessed the "Jersey Left" at intersections, I've understood that New Jersey is a whole separate world!

Always enjoy your comments perdix. At the risk of sounding stupid, what's the "Jersey Left"? Or do I even want to know.. That just sounds like that could mean so many different things lol.

I just read a whisper status from (potentially) this girl last night haha. She gave him a hand job while waiting in line at an amusement park....awkward...

Yeah, somehow...... just not that way....

Say out loud so everyone will know it n look at it then she will stop.

Poppy8127 15

I hope she and her boyfriend were kicked out

finalyearsofhate 22

That's just gross. grope all you want in private, but in front of kids is just plain wrong.