By babydoll13211 - 04/09/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, I was at a friend's pool party. He lives on a lake and one of our friends wouldn't get in the water. My best friend and I decided to push him off the dock. Once we had, I turned to see my crush who had watched looked shocked, then said, "You know he can't swim right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 318
You deserved it 66 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwosti 0

this is why you shouldn't force people into doing something they dont want to do... learn the lesson honey.....

Comments

I hate people like you. Thinking its funny to do shit like that when the person obviously has a problem with the situation. not everyone can swim you know. even an adult. I'm 18, and I never learned to. (I'm also never around water plus I almost drowned when I was little) I agree with #167, 100%

how the hell was she supposed to know he couldnt swim? its not being mean it was a friggin mistake, you know what those feel like im sure.

There was obviously a reason why your friend wouldn't go in the lake. I hate when people push me in. Jerk. That reminds me of when I was little and this counselor at my camp thought it'd be funny to push me in the pool and keep my head underwater for a minute cos I was being a "spoil sport" :(

DarknessRainz 0

People are stupid. Are each and every one of you that are criticizing the poster saying you have NEVER pushed a friend into the water? Or been pushed in yourself and laughed about it? Ever? If you haven't, you are either never near water or have a very sad existence. Things happen, people push other people into the water. I was on a youth trip where there was a pool and everyone was shoving everyone into the pool. And OMG, we were all laughing. Ever heard of that? Grow a sense of humor, would you? I'm not condoning what the poster did. Obviously, they should have made sure the kid could swim first. But I also don't think they deserve to be called bitches, ******, and idiots. It was a simple mistake that anyone could have made. So lay off them.

oh god. if that was me i would have kicked the OP in the face. i just really hate people like this. i cant swim so i always stay far away from the water. and if you try to pull me out of my chair i will hold on to someone on the way to the pool. hope your crush hates you for being a bitch hahaha.

Lee002 8

it's not a YDI, who can't swim after the age of 7?? and if u can't swim, at least wear clothes so people won't push you in!

yeah, sure throwing someone into a lake when they cant swim is a great way to win over your 'crush' this kid was most likley open because other people knew he wasnt able to swim. you and your friend most likely just stood there like two dumb blonde bitches as he struugled for air right below you. "yeah i bet your crush will, like, think its real great and stuff.... if you know, ummmmmm, well stuff. anyway, like, we should totally throw him into the lake and laugh and stuff. then we can laugh and like stay up all night texting and stuff about. and you know. things, things sex. i like sex. i bet he will toally notice you." i bet thats how you two were talking before you did this. grow up.

wilt 0

Wow, how self centered do you have to be to post this as a FML? What about the poor guy who can't swim that is now under water? Make this a FHL and I'm a dumb a@@.

lakita_lover 0

Ask if friends who are scared of the water can swim before you push them in, asshole. A real friend would either respect that he didn't want to swim or coax him into the shallow water and teach him to swim. And, I agree with 181. It's self-centered to post this as FYL. Fyourfriend'sL for have "friends" who nearly drowned him.