By babydoll13211 - 04/09/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, I was at a friend's pool party. He lives on a lake and one of our friends wouldn't get in the water. My best friend and I decided to push him off the dock. Once we had, I turned to see my crush who had watched looked shocked, then said, "You know he can't swim right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 318
You deserved it 66 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwosti 0

this is why you shouldn't force people into doing something they dont want to do... learn the lesson honey.....

Comments

Gluevah 0

For one, I'm an excellent swimmer, for another I'm very buoyant, for last I say f most commenters, she's a kid horsing around @ a pool party and believe it or not sometimes people make mistakes about friendly horseplay. Once my cousin punched me in the face when we were horsing around, I suggested stopping cause I accidentally hit somebody in the face and he got me as I was saying it so lighten up people.

HyperExecuter 0

udi you stupid ****** ur crush probably thinks so too.

TeamSwitzerland 0

YDI for pushing him in! I hate it so much when people pupsh me into the water! It's like if I say I don't want to go into the water I have a reason for it. You shouldn't have pushed him in the first place, or you could have at least asked why he didn't want to go in the water. Also, is your biggest worry seriously that your crush saw you push him? A person would think that your biggest worry would be that another person could be drowning at the same moment, but I guess i'm wrong.

jaycro 0

ha ha gotta love atempted murder

Savannah_97 0

fail attempt to flirt I see

WTSchool 0

'My friend and I decided to push him off the dock.' YDI for being stupid. You didn't even find out the reason why he wasn't swimming before you did that?