By babydoll13211 - 04/09/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, I was at a friend's pool party. He lives on a lake and one of our friends wouldn't get in the water. My best friend and I decided to push him off the dock. Once we had, I turned to see my crush who had watched looked shocked, then said, "You know he can't swim right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 316
You deserved it 66 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwosti 0

this is why you shouldn't force people into doing something they dont want to do... learn the lesson honey.....

Comments

OMGoriginality 0

Is this this before or after "spin the bottle" or "5 minutes in the closet/heaven"?

Philipthecup 0

Fake. Isn't it weird how your crush is the one who informed you that the guy couldn't swim, but not the actual person himself? How strange! YDI.

Maybe the actual person didn't reply because he was too busy drowning in icky lake water.

StrawberryPiez_ 0

I think you're all missing the real FML. It's not that she pushed someone into water who couldn't swim, no. The real FML is that they were at a pool party at a lake. Wouldn't that be a lake party?

Gavik 0

Are you color blind? Everyone knows blacks can't swim.

mister_smith 0

a pool party at a lake??? ok then

Haha. Poor Plex. Yours was better! OP: You ****! You just wanted an excuse to straddle him and give him mouth to mouth, right?

I had a friend that could swim and was pushed in a lake. He got confused of which way was up and which way was down and almost drowned. So, even if he could swim it's dumb to push some one in the water if they're not paying attention.

triplethreat13 0

ha wow. and yes there are people who go to pool parties and don't swim. i can swim but i choose not to. i don't go for the "pool", i go for the "party". it's more fun that way. he fails for not knowing how to swim, but you could've warned him. i'm the type of person that would say "hey i'm gonna push you into the lake now" and then watch their reaction but do it anyway. it's more entertaining and less bitchy that way.