By babydoll13211 - 04/09/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, I was at a friend's pool party. He lives on a lake and one of our friends wouldn't get in the water. My best friend and I decided to push him off the dock. Once we had, I turned to see my crush who had watched looked shocked, then said, "You know he can't swim right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 318
You deserved it 66 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwosti 0

this is why you shouldn't force people into doing something they dont want to do... learn the lesson honey.....

Comments

rgriff95 0

You should have dove in and saved him. Oh wait, you're a girl, never mind...

that was mean. you shouldn't have done that.

5232jada 4

******* dumbass, never push people into water

I'm really surprised by how many people are overreacting to this. First off, for all those people saying the guy pushed in needs to learn how to swim - hello? How the hell is that your call? It is none of your business whether or not he knows how to swim, and neither are his reasons for abstaining from learning. Second of all, everyone saying OP's an insensitive blah blah blah, also not your call. Pushing a friend into the water - especially at a pool party - is hardly a crime against humanity. And obviously OP had no clue this friend couldn't swim, or else this wouldn't be an FML. The friend should have made it clear that he couldn't swim when his friends began asking questions, just to be on the safe side, but he didn't. Therefore, it's no one's fault, just an unfortunate mishap.

Thank goodness I dont live near the lake, I developed a phobia of water after almost drowning

SynysterNero 20

You deserved it for being a dumb bitch and not thinking that through.