By babydoll13211 - 04/09/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, I was at a friend's pool party. He lives on a lake and one of our friends wouldn't get in the water. My best friend and I decided to push him off the dock. Once we had, I turned to see my crush who had watched looked shocked, then said, "You know he can't swim right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 316
You deserved it 66 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwosti 0

this is why you shouldn't force people into doing something they dont want to do... learn the lesson honey.....

Comments

I hate it when people are so stupid to do that! I mean, did you think you were being funny? I just hate dumass things like that. The guy probably just wanted to go to the party and have a good time with everyone even though he couldn't swim.

ihateme23 0

you are really ignorant for doing that. you obviously didnt even bother to ask your friend why he/she doesnt want to get in the water. freak.

uberkrissy 0

OP, im actually going to say fyl. because if you're going to a pool party, then be open and just say you can't say swim. then there won't be any accidents/'murder attempts'

CallTheAngels 0

Not everyone knows how to swim despite what some of you think. Where I live there's no access to pools, YMCAs, and the beach is far away. If someone pushed me into a pool I probably wouldn't drown, but I wouldn't be doing a ******* backstroke in there. How can you blame it on the guy's inability to swim? The OP was being an asshole. If he wanted to be in the water he would have freely gone in.

quietgirl 0

it was dumb on their part, but they didn't know. I can't swim to save my life. I took lessons and everything and I still can't.I dont know why but whatever. anyway, this fact is very embarassing so I make up excuses, even to my very close friends. and yes I do go to pool parties, why should I let the fact I can't swim stop me? I like parties and socializing just as much as anyone else.

elfuzzo 0

You had lessons and you still can't swim? Wow, you really fail at life.

AtoZandBeyond 0

Cant he at least doggy paddle? A life saver for any non-swimmer... but not for very long

you better have bloody jumped right in to save that guys ass

wow, i am surprised no one asked if he had a cellphone in his pocket. he obviously wasnt going in so it seems likely he would. you dont push people in water unless you want to replace a phone at FULL price