By Anonymous - 30/04/2009 02:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I turned 35. I was given my first-ever orgasm by the best lover I've ever had: a massaging shower head from Wal-Mart. That I bought for myself. It was the only gift I received. FML
I agree, your life sucks 110 206
You deserved it 17 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kate08_fml 0

that is a serious FML comment right there. F your life ... seriously

silkee_shiny 0

Comments

kate08_fml 0

that is a serious FML comment right there. F your life ... seriously

Why would a showerhead need to massage?O.o *threadjacks shamelessly*

it's not a massaging showerhead as such, I'm guessing it's the streams that apply pressure so it would feel like a massage on your head/back/other.

iBiteRoses 22
Scarlettx7 0

Go on a dating website , your probably too shy

Reenact that display in public and maybe you'll get some action

FYL indeed, I sincerely feel sorry for you.

silkee_shiny 0
rosetintedglassz 0

You could try batting for the other team. Some times I feel sorry for straight women and what they are missing out on. All of these stories about women never reaching climax during sex and I just wonder why lesbianism isn't more popular. While the shower head has a 100% success rate, I can say with confidence that my GF has about a 95% success rate and they are a thousand times better than what the shower head can do. Good luck to you.

xJaypex 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#190 What the hell? I'm not even sure if you're serious, but what she's saying is completely true.

joeyl2008 29

If she didn't have her first ****** until 35 I think it's fairly obvious it isn't any guys fault.

randybryant799 20

you think. you have no way of knowing when she fakes it.

Technically its not a gift if you bought it for yourself. If you had have given it to somebody to give to you that would have been ok though.

Nonsense, she may have given herself the gift, but the gift gave her ******! Now I know what to get when someone asks for the gift that keeps on giving...

mylifeisFML56 0

you need to buy yourself a rabbit or a form6... more $ than a shower head, but less drama than a boyfriend, (or a girlfriend)...

MAKE YOUR DAY AN AWESOME DAY BY CHECKING OUT MY VIDEOS www.youtube.com/user/hayleyisino320 GO ON IT!!!

Well..happy birthday..and look on the bright side..Your VERY self-sufficient..Put THAT on your resume', lol!!!!!