By Anonymous - 30/04/2009 02:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I turned 35. I was given my first-ever orgasm by the best lover I've ever had: a massaging shower head from Wal-Mart. That I bought for myself. It was the only gift I received. FML
I agree, your life sucks 110 209
You deserved it 17 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kate08_fml 0

that is a serious FML comment right there. F your life ... seriously

silkee_shiny 0

Comments

nsewrim 0

#32... it doesn't mean that she is a virgin... she just probably hasn't had satisfaction from a man yet. Once finding a sexual partner, sometimes it takes a while before getting an ****** (some people have to be completely comfortable with themselves and their partner before feeling satisfied during sex).

138726 0

Good for you! First ****** of many more I'm sure! You might want to consider going to passionparties.com, you can get a better idea of toys to get and even have a consultant in your area demonstrate a few products. Don't be ashamed of not climaxing until your 35th birthday, lots of women don't ever reach ****** in their lives. You go girl for finding your special secret on your own! Happy Birthday!

As far as orgasms go... better late than never

I'm betting that if you had spent a little more time cultivating relationships with humans, you wouldn't have to cultivate one with the shower head now.

138726 0

Oh and #78, sexuality is a choice. People who treat it as something biological suggest that homosexuality is a disease and should be fixed. It's a preference for a particular gender and there's no shame in choosing to be homosexual just like there's no shame in choosing to be heterosexual.

You should have been nicer to people It's not my fault no one likes you, so don't blame me!!

rosetintedglassz 0

You might want to go see a production of the ****** monologues. I think you would probably enjoy it. To #78's thinly veiled homophobic comment, I didn't say she should "choose" homosexuality. I said she should try it. Many women do not realize their sexuality until much later in life. I have a friend who didn't identify as a lesbian until she was 42.

When did they say they had no friends? The only thing I read was that they didn't get anything from anyone. Hun, I'm sorry you think that 35 is "bad" to have your first ******, but everyone's different, remember that. I'm glad that you got something that makes you happy. Hehe. Happy. And Happy Birthday!