By anonymous - 24/04/2009 19:50 - United States

Today, I started my period. I am getting married tomorrow. So, not only am I going to be on my period for my wedding night and honeymoon, my best friend has to help me change my pad because my dress is so big. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 098
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's why you go on birth control so that you can use it to safely delay or skip your period. it's part of wedding planning 101.

grazynaanka 0

It likes to come at the worst possible moments. This is going to sound gross but, if you and your new husband want to do the deed, use a female condom. And hey, at least you know your bestfriend is a true friend!

Comments

For all the people saying just to use a tampon... that might not actually work. I personally have pretty heavy periods, so even though I use tampons I still need a pad with it for the first two days or so. And this is why I want to be on the pill before I get married.

amazingapril 0

try having it during an 11 hour blackbelt test. with 1000 pushups, jumping jacks. and a BUNCH more stuff. at age 13. with one chance to change. but still.. FYL.

qwertyuiop8989 0

Who wears a pad these days?? An el tampono is the way to go diaper lady!

CherishFlowers 0

Um, okay 1) Wear a cup or a tampon... not a pad! 2) Don't most women plan their wedding around there period, or at least get birth control to skip it? You should have thought of that. I'm clicking YDI and FYL because you should have planned ahead, but since you didn't, it still sucks.

falloutgurl517 0

it would be just as, if not more, awkward for her best friend to have to change her tampon..... sooo either way... fyl

lizz1234 0

some girls can't use tampons, allergic reactions. some people don't believe in birth control; part of their religion.

yeh.....although i agree FYL.....you oughta know enough about your cycle to plan important things like this around it :|

that's my biggest fear. sometimes mother nature is a bitch.

nyah01 0

Why would having her friend change her tampon instead of her pad be better?