By anonymous - 24/04/2009 19:50 - United States

Today, I started my period. I am getting married tomorrow. So, not only am I going to be on my period for my wedding night and honeymoon, my best friend has to help me change my pad because my dress is so big. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 098
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's why you go on birth control so that you can use it to safely delay or skip your period. it's part of wedding planning 101.

grazynaanka 0

It likes to come at the worst possible moments. This is going to sound gross but, if you and your new husband want to do the deed, use a female condom. And hey, at least you know your bestfriend is a true friend!

Comments

katieface 0

ew wtf a menstrual cup?!! that sounds DISGUSTING.

thats dedication on ur friends behalf i hope ur getting her something good for a present

That's what friends are for. My sister had to pee when she got married and her friends lifted her up. It was hilarious. (: FYL, take Advil for the cramps.

mrqee 0

#37, lol, i doubt she's going to let a little blood ruin her honeymoon. it isn't that big of a deal. but, still, **** your friends life.

rakhil11 7

oh dear that is horrible. but tnx 4 the tip....

Would you rather have a friend change a pad or a tampon? lol.

That really sucks >< And to all the people telling her she should wear a tampon instead: she will still have to get it changed, and I am sure her friend won't want to be that invasive.

jnic 0

Hey, idiots telling her she needs to take the pill... you know, that thing with a lot of health risks? Some people CAN'T take the pill for medical reasons, and that shouldn't surprise you. If I go on the pill, I'll get a freaking blood clot, so... not ******* happening, people.

I agree #10, who in the heck said she deserved that!? truly, wtf?

lol you're stupid. You've had your period since you were like...13. You should've planned it for the 3/4 of the month where you were clean or taken a pill.