By anonymous - 24/04/2009 19:50 - United States

Today, I started my period. I am getting married tomorrow. So, not only am I going to be on my period for my wedding night and honeymoon, my best friend has to help me change my pad because my dress is so big. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 098
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's why you go on birth control so that you can use it to safely delay or skip your period. it's part of wedding planning 101.

grazynaanka 0

It likes to come at the worst possible moments. This is going to sound gross but, if you and your new husband want to do the deed, use a female condom. And hey, at least you know your bestfriend is a true friend!

Comments

ellebell 0

ohh the jobs that fall upon the best friends head...sad day

Have your husband change your pad. He's gonna be up in that pussy some time later that night anyway.

Stina9162 0

Pad? Seriously...use a tampon. Or you could of avoided this by being on birth control and just keep taking the active pills to avoid getting you're period on your wedding! You fail, congrats on the wedding though!

firecrackah 0

ughhh #23, those disgusting menstrual cups would even be harder to replace .. on your heavy flow you can only keep it in for about 3 hours. I really dont think she wants her best friend to have to pull out a blood filled cup every 3 hours ..

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

no wedding sex for you..unless you really want to while yur..yaknow.

That sucks...but really, why didn't you realize you were going to be around that time a LONG time ago? You should have gone on the pill so you could skip your period that week. That's what I did. Sorry to hear it, but at least you're getting married - enjoy it :)

procrastination_ 0

you should use the big tampons

thats your fault for failing to plan the wedding around something you've been experiencing every month since puberty. duh.

well, whether she uses a pad, tampon or one of those cup things, her best friend will still have to change it. i reckon pad would be easier for someone else to change... lol. liiiittle bit less awkward. and not everyone goes on birth control pills. although that actually isnt a bad idea to do it for your wedding... really sucks. but i hope you have an amazing wedding :)

toaster468 0

or the 'ol natural way and let the dress soak it up. ;) ooooh. or cut a hole in the pad and put on of those cup things in and sew it together then you have 2 times the protection! btw I'm a boy so don't go ranting on about how I don't know anything about periods, cause I don't.

The cup goes in the vag, not outside :p nice try though! ;)