By anugla - 18/08/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, I ran over a cat while driving home. I tried to keep myself together but couldn't help but cry because of how bad I felt. Through my tears I failed to notice a porcupine in the middle of the road. Yep, I hit him too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 552
You deserved it 19 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cry while driving - you pull over! YDI.

Good.....Let the evil run through you.....

Comments

YDI for not knowing how to drive, because if you couldn't stop for TWO animals, then you were OBVIOUSLY going too fast. (cats don't chill randomly on the highway, and if you were going a normal speed in a residential neighbourhood, you would've been able to see it AND stop in time.)

yoboo310 0

lmfaoo this is jsut too great ahhaa

Today, I was wandering around a human city looking for some food. A few hundred meters uproad, some lady in a car ran over a cat and kept driving. She was so choked up about running over the cat that she didn't bother swerving to avoid hitting me. FML.

It's nice that she was kind enough to feel sorry about it. She actually cried because she felt bad for the animals. She didn't do it on purpose. Think about how many people's first thought would be, "Oh shit, my tires!" instead of "Oh no, I ran over an animal!"

DuxHuntin 0

Thats awsome!!! There is too many cats anyway good job on ridding one I prefer to use a .22 but a car is just as effective. Watch out for that lil quilly bastard though they will pop tires but they are good to eat I've heard haven't tried it yet.

I'm going to ignore the fact that you're being an idiot and a jerk. But a Grammar Nazi would be literally in pain while reading your post. ...I really hope I didn't make any errors while writing this.

how the **** did you even get your license you mother ****** stupid driving bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how the **** did you even get your license you mother ****** stupid driving bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missmarley93 1

WTF!? What's your problem? In driver's ed they say if there's an animal in the road, sad as it is, you have to hit it. If you swerve you can hit a tree, another car, anything, and take many lives plus your own. I hit a dog once and I cried, but luckily I was close to where I was going so it wasn't so bad. FYL OP :(

HOW DARE YOU RUN OVER A DOG? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. HOW SELFISH CAN YOU BE TO KILL A DOG TO SAVE YOUR OWN LIFE? MURDERER!!!!

They don't say you HAVE to hit it. They say DON'T SWERVE for an animal but that doesn't mean hitting it, and you can brake if there are no cars behind you (which is why you have to check your mirrors regularly)

whatastupidlamb 0

YDI for being a stupid moron who's not paying attention to the road. Too bad you didn't hit a stupid person

Hahahahahaha! That's gotta blow but it's so damn funny! Fyl