Not much better

By Anonymous - 18/08/2009 05:06 - Kazakhstan

Today, I received a text from my girlfriend in which she broke up with me. I was upset, but one minute later another text from her said, "Sorry, wrong person." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 183
You deserved it 3 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I guess you could be happy she didn't mean you. Did you send her a break up text back? Edit: Holy shit. An FML from Kazakhstan? For some reason, I find that really awesome.

abylaunch 10

you should sleep with her best friend

Comments

abylaunch 10

you should sleep with her best friend

oh yea im sure this actually happened

Do you actually live in Kazakhstan? Do you know Borat irl?

Lolbrittany 0

at least you still have a girlfriend :U

Oh man... that sucks! She didn't even realized she did it O:

agreed! and then afterwards, you can just accidentally text her back saying, "hey, last night was amazing." and continue with a "oops, wrong number." :)

she probably was joking around w/ one of her female friends... and she was joking that they were "breaking up"...

suaveneanderthal 0

What the hell people everyone knows they cant send text messages in kazakhstan. They're still in the process of discovering fire in that part of the world

notlovingit 0

dont be an ignorant idiot people in that part of the world are just as advanced as we are here in americas or wherever u ******** live

Yep, were advanced allright. It is however very dissapointing to see how we squander education and focus our lives on dumb shit like other people that are dumb as shit. Oh wait, I guess im a hipocrite.

text her and say last nite was great! then, oops forward this 2 ure sister

go on epic journey to california to make romance explosion on best friend chest!

I COULD leave a like on this comment, but it's so perfect...

Well, I guess you could be happy she didn't mean you. Did you send her a break up text back? Edit: Holy shit. An FML from Kazakhstan? For some reason, I find that really awesome.

Dou_fml 0

And here's a comment from Egypt as well! :D

OMG PEOPLE IN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE KNOW ABOUT THE INTERWEBZ!!! OMFGGGG!!!! Seriously, grow a brain.

Dou_fml 0

Can you imagine that :D ?! And we can type in English as well! :D

I was just slightly enthusiastic that they were from Kazakhstan is all. It's the first on this website. Calm your ass down a bit, yeah?

jesus people settle down it's just because of Borat. i couldn't care less if your from Egypt Dou

"He"? "Him"? It says they got a text from their girlfriend...

dudeitsdanny 9

Ignore this... I clicked on the wrong comment to reply to.. FML ;D

Why is everyone so excited? Calm down. THe person just thought it was cool because you don't see it often, not cause he/she thought Kazakhstan still lives in the middle ages. Jeeezzzz

star_ver 0

Vitamin C is a bitch. #2, I thought it was cool too.

Regarding your edit - I had the same reaction.

Holy s...just because of Borat it matters now if it's Kasachstan? Mah...anyway... I'd have replied something like this: "Oh no...it was the right person. See ya! (not)"

I never saw Borat and still thought this was neat. I like foreign people. c: Yes, yes, destroy me now. As for you, OP I was about to say "dump her ass" but then... How was the text worded? Like literally "Sorry, breaking up with you" or "We can't work out"? Or was it more like "I don't like you" or something vague like that? It makes all the difference... could have been to her (former) secret other boyfriend, or her (former) best friend.

1known_fml 8

I'm sure that kind of story happened more than once, but the same story is told on Vie de merde (http://www.viedemerde.fr/amour/36703), the french version of Fmylife. And it's not a new one.

1known_fml 8

I sure would like to follow the rules, but the link http://www.fmylife.com/comment/rules is a 404. And it is forbidden to note that a FML is the same one than a VDM????

girandwogpig 0

OMG OP I love you. Of course I'm the typical American stereotype, and all I know about your country is that Borat KICKS MONSTER ASS!!!

Arinwyn 0

Well, at least she (apparently) likes you better

Exactly, at least feel better that she decided to stay with you, rather than some other guy.

Dude, Borat lives in Kazakhstan. Sweet.

ChasinParkedCars 0

Haha I like this comment. Nicely put.

jasmine1259 2

if she was smart she would've replied with "sorry my friend/little brother did that, just ignore it". something OTHER than what she texted

Hahahaha ouch, that was uncalled for. :x Poor Stef.

kristena103 14

#31 did u get that from Lucas?

**** **** **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** **** ****

So when you texted back, "lol, it's over you dumb bitch!", then what happened?

text back, and be like "oh no i think you had it right the first time, you cheating *****"

Antivirus_fml 0

**** her & then breakup with her. :D

i agree with 13, but you should **** her in her parents bed, get caught and then dump her.