By anugla - 18/08/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, I ran over a cat while driving home. I tried to keep myself together but couldn't help but cry because of how bad I felt. Through my tears I failed to notice a porcupine in the middle of the road. Yep, I hit him too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 552
You deserved it 19 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cry while driving - you pull over! YDI.

Good.....Let the evil run through you.....

Comments

shit happens. take a deep breath, feel bad for a while and get over it!

famas48 0

You heartless ****, go and die in a silent place!

"It's coming right for us!" "Thin out their numbers!"

What kind of dumb ass hits a cat and keeps driving before looking to see if it had a collar? Cold-hearted trash. Furthermore, how the **** did you get your license? You murdered a second animal because you're too stupid to know when to pull over? Please start walking everywhere to save the rest of us.

ebony13579 0

cry me a river build me a bridge and get ******* over it.

Okay.... Now that is pathetic. COME ON you are supposed to keep your TEARY EYES on the road and pay attention.

WOMEN ARE KILLING MACHINES BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A CAR. (its a joke, lighten up skanks) also, 16, go play hopscotch on the train-tracks you dumb ******* hippie. "humans made the world the shithole it is today"??? are you ******* kidding me? if you hate the human race this much do us all a favor and leave the specie for us. humans learned how, despite our size, to become the most powerful predator this world has ever seen. We evolved and learned and adapted to make weapons to kill the largest and scariest of creatures and with such ease that humans are on the tip top of the food chain, while we are not biologically equipped to take down such beasts. you are a stupid ******* hippie who probably just watches the news and whines about how much you hate america and global warming and want to jump on the "go green" bandwagon. and that makes me a presumptuous asshole, but i am at least smart enough to know that humans are the ******* elite specie.

I don't understand why you were upset cats are killing machines and porcupines aren't very cute problem solved I hope this makes you feel better

1R1X0X0 10

I hope that some day you recognize your stupidity and will be very very ashamed of yourself.