By anugla - 18/08/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, I ran over a cat while driving home. I tried to keep myself together but couldn't help but cry because of how bad I felt. Through my tears I failed to notice a porcupine in the middle of the road. Yep, I hit him too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 553
You deserved it 19 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cry while driving - you pull over! YDI.

Good.....Let the evil run through you.....

Comments

did it just hit the front bumper or did it roll under the tires to? if so what do your tires look like

Hey kapowi, that guy/girl just has something called FEELINGS. Maybe an animal's life is not worth more than a humans, but it's worth WAY MORE than yours.

jazzmancarron 11

thump MEOW!!!!.................. 5 minutes later, thump hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...... rofl.

zelly05 0

FTL...for the two innocent animals :( how sad..:(

I've run over someone's cat before. I still feel bad about it. However, it was the damn idiot animal's fault. Have any of you seen just how stupid cats are? I mean I have two cat-tards of my own and would never let them out of the house. The cat that I ran over litterally waited for me to drive by when it decided to bolt right IN FRONT of the car. I was doing 35 mph and had no time to react. I didn't even have a chance to see what animal I hit (I thought it was a squirrel at first). There were no cars ahead or behind me. Had the cat waited another second, or crossed a second earlier, it would still be alive.

asshole you could of at least moved the cat off the road

winemysavior 4

awww that's sad. i hit one tonight and i'm feeling horrible. i cried too, i tried controlling it but it sucks. luckily it was night for me so no one was out in the woods. to all those bitchin that it could have been a child, i hope i run over yours.. juuuust saying. leave her alone, none of you are saints and you probably do stupid shit all the time, especially while driving, so get over yourselves. done.

those poor poor animals:'( R.I.P. little porcupine and cat.