By anugla - 18/08/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, I ran over a cat while driving home. I tried to keep myself together but couldn't help but cry because of how bad I felt. Through my tears I failed to notice a porcupine in the middle of the road. Yep, I hit him too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 553
You deserved it 19 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cry while driving - you pull over! YDI.

Good.....Let the evil run through you.....

Comments

WHAT WAS A PORCUPINE DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET??????????????????

FYI, I didn't call ALL men sexist. You just think I implied it, no offense.

scottishxvampire 0

oh my god, it's not like she freaking went out into the road searching for animals to run over. Everyone will run over an animal in their life sometime. It's life, and it happens. I thought this was hilarious but sad :'(

genrodriguez2010 0
MG_4192 0

people read too much into things.. animals kill animals animals kill humans humans kill animals ..circle of life

phishyyy 0

Awwwwwwww! ANIMAL MURDERER!!!!

Jessaly_fml 0

Aw, I'm sorry, that's really sad that you were that upset...I know it's just a stupid freaking cat, but I personally think it's amazing that no matter how "cruel" and murderous wild animals are, humans have the ability to feel such pity for destroying a creature they never knew, whether it's because they don't like taking away ANY life or the negativity associated with it. I think that was a run-on sentence, but it happens. Death and run-ons. Sigh.

The decent thing to do would have been to stop the car, get out, check to see if the cat was actually dead. If it was, then you should have found the owners and told them. Nothing hurts worse than losing a beloved pet than having to wait to find out. I have no sympathy for you at all.

kapowi 0

.... Wow, the ******* human race has really hit the shitter. You ******* idiots make me sick. An animal's life is NOT in any way, shape, or form more important than a human's. Plus, in case you didn't notice, animals kill humans each and every day. Do I see the ******* human equivalent of PETA-tards? No, didn't think so. It's people like you fucktards that shouldn't have made it through the evolution cycle.

missshelbo 0

#223, my god. "animals kill humans each and every day" - humans kill animals too. Ever heard of slaughter houses? who are you to say a animals life isn't as important as a humans, i would gladly save my cats life over yours anyday. anthropocentric jerk. people like you really irk me.

asianinvasion16 0

#227 way to stick it to the man!