By anugla - 18/08/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, I ran over a cat while driving home. I tried to keep myself together but couldn't help but cry because of how bad I felt. Through my tears I failed to notice a porcupine in the middle of the road. Yep, I hit him too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 552
You deserved it 19 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cry while driving - you pull over! YDI.

Good.....Let the evil run through you.....

Comments

novella0013 0

You have absolutely no heart at all, I presume.

Did you call the cops? Because hitting an animal and leaving is still considered "leaving the site of an accident". Especially since the porquipine could cause a flat with its spines.

You deserve the presidential medal of freedom for running over that blasted cat.

Quit crying like a bitch. It's not like you ran over a child. You should have pulled your bitch ass over instead of being a hazzard to the roadway.

Bullshet 0

YDI. If you were that upset to the point of where you couldn't drive, you should've pulled over until you calmed down. What if that porcupine were some little kid?

Aw. People are jerks. I'm sorry you had to go through that ... that blows. I'd feel like death if I ran over an animal. Although in spite of the actual scenario, it's hilarious that you ran down another one after the first. And about all this human life vs animal life thing ....... There's that whole complex about humans conquering the Earth (which obviously we do) but it's true, we're raping our planet. Humans suck. However, anyone who suggests that killing an animal is as bad as killing a human just needs to get over it. Sure, animal life is important, but don't bullshit. Kid or porcupine? If you even have to hesitate, you're seriously ****** up.

1R1X0X0 10

Kids stink, cry, yell, are mean to others.. I prefer the animals. Humans judge each other for looks, disabilities and many more things we can't control. Often they laugh about others to make them feel bad on purpose. Animals don't judge anyone like we do. They accept you the way you are and show you real appreciation for being nice. They would fit better on top of the evolution than we do.

my cat got run ever yesterday you d*ck

aww that's so sad i'm sorry. at least you felt remorse, which is normal....my friend's boyfriend drowned a kitten when he was little and now he brags/laughs about it...he's uhh kinda ****** up.

zombie_pie 0

tell your friend to watch out. serial killers usually start out killing small animals like that.

cucumberfabulous 7

What.....the........eff ? Wow..yep, he is really ****** up

Here I was, laughing about all the comments made here...and then I see this one about a drowning kitten. I need to go hug my cat now. D: That person is one sick ****.

YDI for being a wimp and an animal killer.. BiTCH...